Fixed Axle Friday Throws

I’ve been throwing a ton of different secret prototypes I’ve been working on.

9 Likes

Shouldn’t have to wait too long :pray:t3:

6 Likes

got these two Yo’s from my local dollar tree not the best throws ever but they are great for my level of Yo-yoing one was green and one was purple so i did a half swap and i’m very happy with the results i’m going to give the second one to @JWaugh when i see him this December

9 Likes

I have my trusty TMBR Baldwin with me today.

7 Likes

This was my companion on my commute to and from work today. Spin time is surprisingly long, although it doesn’t always respond as readily as I’d like. Crank up the tension and it’s just fine though!

8 Likes

where can i buy the “Circle”?

1 Like
3 Likes

thanks French!

1 Like

Got a new music toy in the mail. Trying to find some pleasant samples to make me a loop to play this harbinger with. Whip them out, YYEF. What are you tossing around today?

10 Likes

Throwing these classics today. No Jive, and an early Spinworthy that gets a lot of carry time.

9 Likes

With Halloween around the corner playing an EHKNOWN TMBR laced with orange Duncan cottons form a multi-color variety pack. Found these strings out in the wild from an actual toy store, not shopping online can be spooky.

Have a good #fixedaxlefriday YYEF :call_me_hand:let’s see some pics :camera_flash:

8 Likes

actual brick and mortar shopping can be very scary!

3 Likes

Just got it in the mail yesterday.

7 Likes

I haven’t put this down since it showed up in the mail yesterday. Spinworthy Harbinger prototype with dimples. I like the dimples.

6 Likes

My new TMBR Morrow, which I stained to give it an antique-y vibe:

12 Likes

that is a pretty yoyo.

1 Like

cries in spanish

I guess i found the durability limit of the Harbinger lol @Glenacius_K . To it’s credit, I was doing some …unorthodox stuff with it so ):

6 Likes

EOS that’s so sad

1 Like

The axle is not broken, so a bit of glue should fix this pretty good. Right now is drying. I’m pretty sura what happened is that a few hits knocked the glue loose in the axle slot.

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, how does one fix an axle knot in a wood fixie like the Harbinger?

3 Likes