Fixed Axle Friday Throws

Happy Friday! This is the current version of my 3d printed fixie. I’m very happy with how it looks and plays!
62mm x 32mm, ~45g.
I decided to go with a smaller hub than what was initially planned since it prints cleaner more consistently. Besides, after learning about modifiers, I discovered that I can still give it the rim weight that I want. I’ve also been playing with filaments that change color. The ones here either change depending on the temperature, or is UV reactive. Pretty cool. Oh, and it now has a proper 8mm wooden axle.

Sneak peak of what it looks like inside.

19 Likes

That looks awesome man

2 Likes

Gyroid infill for the win!

5 Likes

Finally flipped my No Jive. It’s easier to catch on the string, but not as comfortable in the hand or pocket.

19 Likes

Nothing beats the comfort of a NoJive in imperial mode.

12 Likes

Long have I desired to look upon the likenesses of Isildur and Anarion, my sires of old. Under their shadow Elessar, the Elfstone son of Arathorn of the House of Valandil, Isildur’s son heir of Elendil, has nought to dread! <3

6 Likes

damnit ed ya can’t just go throwin out tolkein quotes like that! I’m already reading 3 books and don’t have time to binge watch the series today. with great power and all that, sheesh! :crazy_face:

2 Likes