19 Likes

I have really been into this one recently :t_rex:

17 Likes

Some noodling on the Wildwood I won.

Chris Godoy on Instagram

8 Likes

Throwing some classics today!

22 Likes

How does it play? I have one I got from @AKYOYOMIKE, only thrown it a couple times.

14 Likes

That’s the fine Gent who I got mine from!!
At first i felt it was really to much bite and lost a few strings but then more I play it i find I’m liking it more but my moves need to be deliberate to avoid needing to cut out the string.

2 Likes

I won the trivia contest!

4 Likes

Todays Green Team :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :ireland:

21 Likes

Super jeally of that green sparkle.

Nice collection! Love the sparkle.

The black print looks much better on the green IMHO.

11 Likes

Modded ProYo.

11 Likes

What’s the mod?

1 Like

Rubber washers and silicone caps for weight and a walnut axle with a slightly thinner gap to help with looping.

14 Likes

Happy Friday!

16 Likes

Loud start to my FAF as this thing scrambled across the floor at 1am.

18 Likes

Starting fixed Friday early tonight with the new-to-me purpleheart mystery fixie.

I was having a hard time tuning the response so I tried chapstick for the first time (if that’s what the stuff is that Zipline included with their fixie). I just did a little on the middle of the string and then manually wound it and started throwing. It’s working pretty well and the response is dialed to about where I like it. I might try this on another fixie that plays a little too unresponsive for my tastes…

15 Likes

I’m half inclined to think this may be a very early Spinworthy yoyo.

5 Likes

I don’t usually do it, but sometimes it helps.

2 Likes

Really? That’d be pretty cool since I’m a big fan of your work. I can’t find any obvious branding and it doesn’t really resemble any profile I’m familiar with. I had guessed that it was an earlier TMBR Irving but folks around here seem to think it’s not (and at this point I think I’m inclined to agree).

3 Likes