Fixed Axle Friday Throws

I’ll drink to that!

I got these from Dennis years ago, but I don’t throw them much because I don’t want to wear off the paint.

18 Likes

I have never seen the Dennis McBride yo-yo. That is a great one to have in your collection. I only played the Dale Myrberg signature Dale gave me in 1992 once or twice.

4 Likes

I got these over the years getting D. McBride VHS tapes and DVDs.
Unfortunately, they did not come preloaded with all the tricks. I would have never learned what little I did without them though!

22 Likes

Wow, that black one looks so slick and clean :hushed:

2 Likes

That laminated hummingbird looks great!

2 Likes

It’s Fixed Friday eve.
There are 66 rules for yo-yo players, do you know them all? Can you recite them backwards? There may be a quiz tomorrow.

17 Likes

Oh man those take me back lol.
I wonder how many I could remember hahaha…. I bet at least half.

4 Likes

Not quite half.
But pretty sure a bunch more will come to me tonight now that I’ve flexed the synapses lol.

16 Likes

"Look better than the audience "

Love this

1 Like

If I spent less time on the forums and more time throwing… I assume I would be better.

Putting phone down and grabbing a Yoyo.

4 Likes

Final Friday for Febuary, though I’ve now throw Fixed every Friday now for the past 225 weeks.

@vegabomb Cavemen Go Padauk.

25 Likes

I really like the Caveman Go I have, really well made.

4 Likes

Since @edhaponik was on Doc Lucky’s YoYo talk last night, I went with an eH with those Zipline colored [kot-n] eh!

20 Likes

The color on this thing is awesome!

14 Likes

This is pretty crazy

18 Likes

Happy Friday everyone!

I’m throwing the eH today and the Imperials to keep up my 2A practice.

22 Likes

This Wildwood fixie by @Eric_Newlin .

A beautiful looking throw sharing a similar shape/size to the Butterfly AL (not the 2023, the other one). Nice and weighty for its miniture stature, I love it.

16 Likes

super jealous of your eh… i missed the chance to buy one by seconds.

1 Like

Going to at least throw this So Fresh! @DocPop Legend Wing to keep up the streak, but this DP edition Thing just plays so well and realistically it’s getting more of my responsive attention as it is Mixed Axle March by the way. Talon pull starts are just so easy on this Thing!

23 Likes