Fixed Axle Friday Throws

Original string means you don’t really Throw™ it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

My fav wood!

24 Likes

Theses stings just last and last, but yeah I have a decent size collection that spans through the decades of Butterflys I fortunately can pick and choose through openly, but what will I throw next? Just a weekly player collector problem. Might have to dig into the vault :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

the subtle heart in the finger loop tho <3

7 Likes

that took a lot longer than I thought it would take to make - thanks for noticing LOL :rofl::heart:

8 Likes

TAWTAW

16 Likes

Wildwood butterfly today.

22 Likes

Fixed axle Friday took a 2A turn with ProYos

16 Likes

Who needs a spinning yo-yo?

19 Likes

Walnut knack and wildwood!

@vegabomb any chance for a walnut caveman go?

20 Likes

I was going to make a few walnuts. I’ll hit you up when I do.

5 Likes

made with 2 mutilated Pokémon coins, crazy glue, some washers, and a day off school.
it is technically a fixed axle.

18 Likes

it’s crazy how difficult it is to make a yoyo that still sucks.

4 Likes

I’m sorry…….i couldn’t resist. There was just so many of them.

I have become a butterfly-hype-beast……

Help me……

13 Likes

Got my first fixed axle under a week ago, made the mistake of throwing too hard the first couple times and got some nasty knocks to the knuckles attempting some tricks.

But after I sorted that out pretty quickly, I have been really enjoying it. I would love a take-apart wooden yoyo.
Also, more yoyos should Put A Bird On It.

18 Likes

I’m very interested as well. I’d buy both if you have another run of the left and right ones planned.

IMG_0987

13 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean by left and right.

And that pic is killer!

2 Likes

I’m not sure what kind of wood they are, but if you ever make more of the ones on the left and right side, I’d be very interested in buying both.

That is a great pic, saved it from the store listing here before it was taken down.

2 Likes

Couple going out today! Any new submissions after right now will go out next weekend.

1 Like

What a great catch, I definitely overlooked that