Fixed Axle Friday Throws

@YoYoExpert Do you know if you will have more Type 10 cotton string available in the near future?

1 Like

Not sure how much you need, but I’ll include 10 type 10 cotton strings in the package coming your way.

4 Likes

Beats, Butterfly, and Coffee!!!

S’gooooooooo!

18 Likes

You are awesome :grin:

1 Like

That’s the way to start a morning!

1 Like

Fallen44xFTY fixie today while I eagerly await my delivery from Wild Wood. This throw is my most consistent kickflipper. It’s super well balanced and the concentric circle response really locks in the stall.

14 Likes

Throwing a lot of Duncan this week. I’ve had no issue with the Pink Target Butterfly and still playing the stock string, almost 2 weeks. There is no spec difference between it and the Psychedelic 2022, even the weights. However Psychedelic has some “IT” factor, though that may be the fresher string or that it just looks so cool :sunglasses:. These are just fun.

Throw Duncan! @bjardin

26 Likes

That is an extremely early Spinworthy. I consider that my awkward teenage period.

5 Likes

Nice! Pretty jealous of that Metal Drifter XL. Really sad I let mine go before I really started to appreciate big dumb yoyos. Then I see @yoyospirit refinished one and I’m even more bummed.

@bjardin any plans on another Metal Drifter XL run? Matte/blasted this time maybe?

4 Likes

They are on sale at Beyond Yo-yo for $30 right now.

3 Likes

I was just informed! Going to snag immediately if I can find $30 lol.

3 Likes

True this, Ive had this one since 2019 YoYo Day and have been rediscovering it. It plays rather light for 70 grams and has such a chill cadence to it, my skill set can also get more out of it these days. Glad to see it start getting a cult following.

2 Likes

Been leaving my Drifter XL with a Luftwerk bearing blank to play 0a.

BIIIIIGGGGG kickflips :+1:

4 Likes

Check out Sean’s store. He got some Metal Drifter XL.

beyondyoyos :blush:

4 Likes

Is it just the target pinks that are eating strings? I’ve been looking for them but all I’ve seen is blue and red. Haven’t had a problem with my blue one, but the pink is the one I’m after (apparently everyone else is also)

I found a few reds and blues with sketchy axles too. All from the same lots where i found pink.

1 Like

Working on some fixie 5A. Totally different game than unresponsive 5A :sweat_smile:

23 Likes

Found a Pink at the Local Target today. Guess I got lucky finding the Unicorn.

16 Likes

Fresh Florida State Yo-Yo Contest Duncan Pro Yo.

23 Likes

I’m definitely picking up those at the contest !!!