Fixed Axle Friday Throws

My pink is a string cutter, none of my psychs (5 of them) have cut a string

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear y’all report this, I thought it was just me.
I had the same with a pink I just got yesterday. Maybe two hours and the string that came with it snapped.

1 Like

Hello all. We reported this already to Target. I’m also finding ways for return/exchange of these items, I will share an update next week.

7 Likes

I swapped these two and so far no issues. I couldn’t get the axle out of the blank halves though and definitely put some tool marks on it, but not on the plastic or the part of the axle that touches string.

16 Likes

Time for some wood axle mods :grin:

5 Likes

Haha William Carlos Williams game strong!

1 Like

12 Likes

This forum is full of Butterfly Hype-beasts and I am fully here for it

7 Likes

I’m changing my name to this

3 Likes

Also, this is the final Pokémon evolution of the butterfly

Butterfly
Butterfly XT
Butterfly hype-beast

4 Likes

Love it!!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to jump in to the fixie game with this new beauty. Thank you @Eric_Newlin

22 Likes

My sister and her boyfriend are out shopping and on the hunt for the new Butterflies for me today. Wish me luck :pray:t2:

9 Likes

That is awesome! Where do you brew? I would love to track down some of your stuff to try!

2 Likes

Whoa! For all 8 of your arms, you Octopus Yoyo Champion, you!!!

Texas Sake Company in Austin

5 Likes

Clutch! One left in the new mould according to them. Someone else in my town knows things too it seems :eyes:

Edit: I’m gonna be honest, I thought it was mostly hype but these are in fact 192616110x better than any previous runs lol. I could instantly feel the better quality compared to my older ones.

17 Likes

HAAAAA! That Williams Carlos Williams poem!!! It took my mind a bit to register! I probably looked like a senior golden retriever with its lip stuck to a dry tooth processing that.

Nice! I have been meaning to try to get my hands on some sake from TX after reading about Atsuo Sakurai. Hope to try some of Texas Sake sometime if I can find it or find myself traveling down to Austin

3 Likes

Happy Friday, friends!

21 Likes