Fixed Axle Friday Throws

Will it work on the rbc?

1 Like

13 Likes

I am not sure about the dimensions of the bearing installed in the RBC. The bearing removal tool I included in the El MiJo is capable to remove the bearings that came with it. All bearings have an inner diameter of 5 mm, but different widths: 5 mm and 3 mm.

The new version we are making has practically the same structure so it will work in the same way.

I believe @AKYOYOMIKE has been using this tool with the RBC, so he might be able to comment with more details.

8 Likes

Correct, i was able to safely and successfully remove the RBC bearing with the ZG tool. Awesome little gadget. Excited to see ZG tool 2.0!

6 Likes

All I’ve been using is a tiny piece of 5mm brass rod I cut. That works well. Having an actual bearing tool like the one above would be cool though.

4 Likes

I got ya, i am looking for a bearing tool to fit it. Will your new version of the zg be sold on yoyoexpert?

2 Likes

Yes, there will be some at YYE.

5 Likes

I’ll keep my eyes out!

1 Like

Bitterfly and Fallen44 fixies today.

Working on backhand flip and double sidewinder for Mixed Axle March.

17 Likes

Still feeling Green with this early eighties Lace Wing :shamrock:

22 Likes

I know it’s not Friday but I found this guy in with some other yo-yos. I really thought I sold all of these. It’s a bloodwood with Gaboon ebony laminate and axle. Smaller but fun.

29 Likes

That’s a beautiful fixie.

5 Likes

@yoyodave42 playing this Purgatory Dark 2 Concave TK Mandala in its intended habitat high in the San Juan Mountains today during a midmorning coffee break at the Raven’s Nest. Happy Fixed Axle Friday.

23 Likes

I am jealous …

DH

2 Likes

FTY x Fallen44 Fixie. Pictured without string, because it ated it.

13 Likes

Had this with me in work today. One of the few throws that I don’t mind getting full of sawdust!

23 Likes

Great yoyo, and great place to be throwing it!

2 Likes

I want it! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

They are around. I grabbed one off eBay a couple months ago - mint condition for $35.

2 Likes

The teacher in me is annoyed that No-Jive engraving has an apostrophe in yoyos.

11 Likes