Fixed Axle Friday Throws

Last week I asked the question Collector or Hoarder? Well I have been hoarding this Friday’s throw now for almost 9 months. Starving for any TMBRs in 2018 when the eHTEENs dropped it was a chance to get my fix and fill. At first the eHTEEN I picked up during the initial drop was the Maple for its weight and the known consistant playability of maple. However the Ash just had a beautiful grain and look to it, but I was skeptical of it’s light weight. The next morning I saw there were still a few Ashes left, so I had to pick one up before they all sold out later on that day. Once I recieved them I instantly played the Maple, while the Ash was left in it’s YYE velvet pouch and hidden on the shelf to be a spare. Unbeknownst to me however, we would have a lot of amazing TMBR releases in 2019 that has been keeping me well fed with premium wood offerings. Now with anticipation for the next eHTEEN release, the Unknown branding and color way, my hoarding may revert back to collector and an eHTEEN trypditch could be on display and in rotation to satisfy my fix axle cravings. @edhaponik thanks for being the player you are, the Gondola Flip out of a Houdini stall is my new favorite.

20190830_095235

20190830_095358

Have a good #fixedaxlefriday YYEF :call_me_hand:let’s see some pics :camera_flash:

13 Likes