Fixed Axle Friday Throws

It would be easy to gush about the new TMBR releases, but this week in the Favorite Yoyofactory Throw thread the Legend Wing got a lot of deserving praise and fan fare. @yyfben2.deactivated also enlighten us on its single piece of wood construction without the use of any glue, a design element dating back to Pedro Flores. I just recently picked up a DNA Pulsar Pack and got an amazingly engraved Plusar Legend Wing that just needs to be thrown today. The Legend Wing is one of the few throws I have several of extra ones lying around , so I can give them away as gifts and always have a fresh spare. It might not be a boutique wood, but I think it plays better than some and it comes in at a price point that makes having a contemporary fixie accessible to everyone. I even like the stock cotton strings they come with, overall a great value and a fun throw thank you YoYo Factory. @DocPop can really shred the Legend Wing Word to Your Mother

Have a good #fixedaxlefriday YYEF :call_me_hand:let’s see some Legend Wing pics :camera_flash:

14 Likes