New YoYoFactory PULSAR Collection!

The YoYoFactory Pulsar Collection is back along with two brand new releases! DNA, Neo Genesis, & Blade! Each Pulsar yo-yo comes with a free Pulsar Legend & YYF 2 Yo-Yo Case! #todaysthrow

YoYoFactory embark on another journey of design discovery in the ULTRA 7068 metal with the DNA and the latest evolution if the Genesis ‘Neo Genesis’. The DNA was originally intended to deliver a premium play experience to any skill level player and was the yoyo that introduced the half-spec / full spec responsive / unresponsive combination to the yoyo world. This latest release of DNA brings that back offering classic tug response play with the option to switch up to the included CT bearing for modern unresponsive play.

The Neo Genesis brings back one of the most successful designs of the last decade. Genesis had been used to win multiple USA national titles in multiple divisions and inspired a whole direction in modern yo-yo play and design. The Neo Genesis represents the pinnacle of this design process delivering the trinity of power speed and stability in the smoothest Genesis yet.

3 Likes

joy division

2 Likes

Whoooaaaa

9 Likes

That’s an Aviator and nobody can’t convince me otherwise.

2 Likes

DNA and Legend look hot!

4 Likes

I just ordered a Neo Genesis. It looks brilliant to me.

1 Like

is why I want this yoyo bad.

1 Like

The laser engraving on that Legend Wing looks great. Wish I could engrave like that.

3 Likes

Research Glow Forge.

1 Like

How many kids on this forum are familiar with Joy Division?

1 Like