Fixed Axle February 2024 - Week 2

Once I learned that method I never went back.

3 Likes

Alright so I’m not going to be winning any awards or even hitting these tricks posted any time soon but I’m a little drunk, found an old yoyo in a random box in my basement…and thanks to the kind folks on discord hit a stall. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

She may not look like much, but she’s got it where it counts, kid!

15 Likes

Oh, cool! you did the twist later in the trick to make it look smoother. I will try that!

But i think that if the pointer finger is pointing a different direction, it is kind of a different mount, isn’t it?

Yes, that one feels PRO :smiley:

Hey, @YoYo-Boomer-Club, can you upload a higher resolution version of the sponsor page? A 3840x2160 version will be better for up to 4K videos.

That’s the craziest stall I’ve ever seen… but I like it!

3 Likes

Here’s the main 4 tricks. I had fun with these, especially Makin’ Da Zines. Everyone is looking good this week! Now I gotta try and land that celebrity trick.

9 Likes

I could try. Some of The sponsor logos provided to us where not very high res which was the reason for what was provided but can’t hurt to try and make something happen

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

It works the same for what other tricks you can get into. If it quacks like a duck, it’s a duck.

You can also just pinch the string between your thumb and pointer on the bro side. I use that one more but I’m less reliable to get back to the bro stall from double or nothing that way.

2 Likes

Hi! This is my week 2 :yo-yo::pray:

23 Likes

Week 2 using the twentyeHteen!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3NdJNeMQ14/?igsh=MW4wc2pyNnEzd3FwNg==

12 Likes

I need to get on the ball and land at least ONE of these!

4 Likes

Week 2. :yo-yo:

(4 Standard tricks + the breakaway flip)

Those zipper stalls are fun!

16 Likes

Question is, can you make your video smaller? :laughing::joy: Nobody needs that much definition in your trick videos mate :thinking:.

2 Likes

It was pretty ugly :sweat_smile: I’ll keep practicing.

Here’s my entry for week 2!
Standard Trick List
Guest Trick
That breakaway flip is tricky :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

My single Trick for week 2

19 Likes

Here’s my bits for week 2. I’m still working through bucket hop stall. Could someone please let me know if it needs to all be in one smooth motion or if the clip I got will do. It’s a fun one so I’ll keep grinding either way. Cheers!
Week 2 tricks

14 Likes

What, you’re not watching all these videos up close on a big screen tv? :laughing:

1 Like

Here’s my submission for week 2. I’ve managed to hit all 4 tricks plus the bonus celebrity trick this week.

Performed on a 3d printed fixie.

20 Likes