Fixed Axle February 2024 - Week 2

Well I hope the Captain can get rest. Little ones can wear us out!

I had given up hope on the guest trick but now that there’s some wiggle room I might as well yo for it. Go for it?

Same thing?

1 Like

Oops nevmind it’s already noon lol. That’s hilarious.

1 Like

I have reviewed all Videos till this point. I will continue to accept Videos until Week 3 is live.

Get your last-minute videos in!

6 Likes

Yo for it!!

3 Likes

Welp, here’s an actually returned to my hand bucket stall then!

10 Likes

okay week 3 should be live soonish. if you dont see a its too late post then its not too late lol

2 Likes

now… now its closed.

2 Likes

What if I post my videos again? I already did like Friday but you know.

Boy… the week snuck by and I completely forgot to post this. I know I’m late but thought I would post anyway.

11 Likes

Hers is my entry for week 2 thought I had another day ahhh.

I’ll shoot for getting it on YouTube next week. Used reddit this week.

5 Likes

Celebrity Trick Submission

7 Likes

Week 2 Duncan prizes are boxed up and weighed just waiting on names and addresses from the prize drawing folks. Please not I’ll be on work travel next week all week so these won’t ship until the 24th just to set expectations.

14 Likes

Have the winners been decided yet?

3 Likes

We have the submissions counted by the bean counters and the prize randomizer will work in self ting winners as soon as they have time to do so.

6 Likes

WINNERS;

Trick List;

Oldeye
Xanadu
Manat
Ro_tze
Gtdropknot
Gr3g

Guest Trick;

English_Tea

Congratulations Everyone!

Please message @Captrogers with your Mailing Address. Packages will be shipped around Friday.

18 Likes

@old1eye @Xanadu @ManaT @ro_tze @GTDropKnot @Gr3g send me a message with yo address and congrats

12 Likes

@ENGLISH_TEA send me your address as well I’ll send you part and wayne from layer infinity will send you the other part. Good job everyone and congrats all around.

10 Likes

Capt beat me too it

3 Likes

I was getting there… lol operating from the phone this week on work travel. Harder to go back and fourth but I’ll get these out on Friday.

2 Likes

Woot Woot!
Super stoked!

6 Likes