Fixed Axle February 2024 - Week 2

Congrats to all the big winners of Week 2!

7 Likes

Yay!!! I won something! :blush:

13 Likes

Great job dudes! Congrats everybody!

6 Likes

What a nice suprise to start the day with. Congrats everyone!

7 Likes

Congrats everyone,I had a lot of fun with it, met a few new yoyo people and won a prize. wonderful. peace

9 Likes

Yo. I know some folks have asked so here’s some quick answers made public.

If you win in FAF you can’t win a second time in FAF however we encourage folks to keep enjoying the event and participating and learning.

When we start MRM the prize pool resets so winners in FAF could win again. Slightly different vibe and difficulty and some small tweaks with awesome prizes to come. Same thing for in FAF once you win in MRM you can’t win a second time but we still encourage you to keep on Playing.

TL;DR

You can only win once in FAF then it resets then only once in MRM.

You’re welcome to continue posting your tricks even if you win. We love the participation.

Show our sponsors some love without their blind faith in us this wouldn’t have got this far.

13 Likes

real quick update ill be sending tracking to those that won week 2 as soon as possible. While i was out of town for work last week my kids where kind enough to unpack all the boxes for me. Really appreciated that effort… Either way i’m repacking everything tonight and should get week 2 prizes out very soon. sorry for the delay friends.

10 Likes