Fixed Axle February 2024 - Week 2

Your audience is so engaged in your performance
:heart: :dog: :heart:

1 Like

Been getting prizes ready for week 2. The butterflies will also have a layer infinity capso box for each of the 6 winners for the 4 main ladder tricks.

Note I need to re print a few things these are layer infinity design and wayne gave us permission to print these for FAF with his approval. I’ve still not nailed the cap but the lids and the bodies are coming along well after a few silly mistakes on my part.

For the guest trick the one winner will get a Duncan bag, 2 butterfly and the layer infinity octotop stand. Stand ships from layer infinity directly.

Also All prizes I ship will end up with a few C and MR85 blanks and some knot picks as I printed a bunch of them for club and still have a bunch

20 Likes

Please accept my submission for week 2! Thanks!

12 Likes

Hi! The deadline is Thursday right? Havent had time to work on tricks yet so might be a one entry week for me, assuming I still have tomorrow to get something in lol.

1 Like

Only one trick for now but if i don’t post something I’ll miss out again. Double or nothing stall.

Unmodified Yomega Alpha Wing.

14 Likes

Deadline is 3:01am eastern time Thursday or 12:01am for those west coast pacific time folks. Personally I hit a wall and won’t make it for this week I’ll probably post some of the tricks after the deadline knowing I won’t be in the entry list but still showing off what I tried to learn this last week.

With that said I haven’t been sleeping well and fell asleep putting my son to bed and I’m too exhausted to finish editing the video for tomorrow. I’m requesting a delay for week 3 till noon Thursday eastern time so i can sleep and finish the video in the morning.

We can blame me for the delay and idk maybe we will push the deadline a few hours for folks for week 3 to accommodate my failure. As the great poet tay tay once said. “I’m the problem, it’s me” night all.

11 Likes

Got this on camera real quick to get at least one entry in. Ill probably try to make up the other tricks even if its too late to enter them in, valentines today instead of yoyo practice.

11 Likes

She’s kind of obsessed with yoyos right now… whenever she sees me grab one she’ll drop whatever she’s doing and come over to watch and gently pat them when I sleep them next to her. Basically she switches from dog to cat haha

1 Like

We still got time right?

Hope it is still on time, here are my 4 tricks plus guest trick!!

10 Likes

I hear ya bud. Take care of yourself. I don’t think anyone will mind if the new video is a little later than planned. I have fallen asleep putting my kid to bed lots of times. :laughing: Hopefully you can figure out your sleeping struggles.

5 Likes

I didn’t make it this week. Too much craziness at work and home. Next week, for sure!

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for the understanding.

Also noticed not allot of people found the secret bonus trick video. Only prize you get for finding it and posting the trick is a thumbs up but it’s still neat. There’s probably a link hidden in a certain tree I keep dropping links in.

12 Likes

You were too busy making memes!

7 Likes

So am I understanding that it is now too late to put an entry in? If so I missed it too. I still hadn’t really landed anything. I got to where I could land the DON but just couldn’t get enough out of it to get it back to my hand. No biggie. I have a new and first Grandson, and his birth is what occupied much of my time this week, so I have no regrets. :grin:

8 Likes

With the Delay of Week 3 going Live…

I will accept videos untill the week Three Video Goes Live. Around 12:00pm Eastern Today.

7 Likes

I saw it but just thought it was a secret video >_<

2 Likes

what is this?

2 Likes

Week two trick ladder and guest trick

11 Likes

Am I too late?

5 Likes