Feedback for Isaac

working with @isaac is always straightforward and professional. we’ve done several bst’s - he’s highly recommended.

1 Like

Great transaction with @Isaac . Smooth as you could hope for, highly recommended

1 Like

Great trader/seller! Fast shipping and replies. Highly recommended. Thank you Isaac

1 Like

Bought a cool yoyo from @Isaac He shipped fast and everything was exactly as described. Thanks Isaac.

2 Likes

More praise for Isaac here. The E1NS I bought from him came packaged very well, in exactly the condition that was described in our exchange prior to my purchase. He shipped quickly and sent me a delivery confirmation number prior to shipping. Thanks Isaac!

1 Like

I just got a couple yoyos from @Isaac, the entire experience was absolutely perfect. I’d buy from him again without any hesitation.

1 Like

Recently completed a smooth trade with @Isaac. Super happy with how everything went and there was great communication throughout. Would happily do business with again.

Cheers mate!

1 Like

Bought a CLYW Wish. Fast shipping. Item perfect.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Had another great transaction with @Isaac. Within an hour of his BST listing we communicated and the box had a tracking number ready to ship, that went out the following morning. The piece arrived quickly and I was able to play and enjoy with follow up communications as well. Isaac has a nice deep collection, dont hesitate if he ever post one of your grails or a rare limited release.

2 Likes

@Isaac is super easy to work with and a good guy! Thanks again man appreciate it!

2 Likes

Smooth trade with @isaac. Communicated well and shipping was top notch.

1 Like

Just pulled off an epic trade with him! Communication was excellent and everything was exactly as described and photographed!

1 Like

A smooth trade with @Isaac

Pleasure to deal with. Extra appreciated that he took the time to check condition so I knew exactly what I was getting.

1 Like

Always a great seller. Quick to ship, well packed, thanks! A++++

1 Like

:star::star::star::star::star: 5/5 Stars—Great Trade Partner!
Just completed a trade with @Isaac , and would do so again. He provided plenty of photos, responded to DM’s as soon as he was able, and shipped quickly. He even tossed in a fistful of string and a couple of other extras I wasn’t expecting! I’m very happy with how things turned out, and I hope he is too!

3 Likes

Isaac
The facts.
Great prices.
Quick shipping.
Packaging bomb proof.
Need I say more?
A+++ seller and member so give him a try and you won’t regret it.

2 Likes

Shipped on time, packed well, and sent me plenty of pics before we swapped. @Isaac is a solid trader.

3 Likes

Great seller. What everyone else said.
What more is there to say? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Isaac is an amazing person

So for first trade on the yoyo forum i agreed to trade him two of my raw ywet for a blue m1 and a spyy pure (i added a little cash)

What showed up: :sweat_smile:

First off, a hand written note wishing me well as i just had a bunch of surgieries! Of course the M1 and Pure exactly as described but he tossed in 5 other amazing throws plus bunch of string to help me combat boredom in my recovery. One of the coolest and most kind gestures ever from someone i never even met! Incredible first experience and so so thankful.

3 Likes

Had a high dollar transaction with Isaac. Paid via friends and family which i am not used to doing, however Isaac is a stand up person and item was delivered quickly and exactly in condition stated. Deff dont hesitiate to do busniess, a truly wondeful person we have on the fourms here.

2 Likes