Feedback for Isaac

Isaac is great - super smooth to work with, communicated well and shipped quickly. Throws arrived in great shape and were packaged well. Would 100% recommend purchasing from him.

1 Like

Great to deal with paid quick and great communication as always! Don’t hesitate

1 Like

Well, I thought Joe gave me a free throw in a picture contest but it turns out, the yoyo really belonged to Isaac. He said just give it away when the Pay It Forward is over. What a generous gift!

@Isaac, thank you! I am now the proud owner of At Design Labs MoNo (50mm). You rock!!

1 Like

Great to deal with. Everything went smoothly. Also he’s so efficient at packaging that I couldn’t find the 2nd yoyo. Lol.

1 Like

Woah, ABSOLUTELY WOAH! ISAAC IS AMAZING!!! I ordered a roughly 26 yo-yos, Isaac was SOOOO GENEROUS, giving me 35…

Yea…9 EXTRA THROWS! I’m absolutely blown away by the service from beginning to end, every single Yoyo was basically mint condition and arrived so quick!

Thank you once again!

3 Likes

Bought 2 yoyos from @Isaac. Super smooth transaction, ships quickly and packs well. Don’t hesitate to deal with this guy!

1 Like

Purchased a yoyo from @Isaac for a great price, everything was packaged well and shipped quickly. Will deal with again!

1 Like

Bought a yoyo from @Isaac for a great price. He packed it well and made the transaction really smooth. Would gladly buy from again. :+1:

1 Like

@Isaac was fast to reply, fast to ship, yoyos were as described. Would buy again.

1 Like

Quick communication, packaged well, and arrived as advertised. Great seller! @Isaac

1 Like