Feedback for Isaac

I just had to leave feedback for Isaac…I could not find any current anyway…he paid immediately and communicated thru entire process and messaged me when my package arrived…A+buyer!

5 Likes

Hope it’s not a faux pas to bump my feedback thread, but I found a snapshot of my trade feedback from TheYo and YYN circa ~February 2009. Can’t even log into this flickr account anymore lol, no idea what email it was associated with.

3 Likes

Isaac was communicative and easy to deal with, would recommend :+1:t2:

Enjoy the new yoyos!

Sean

3 Likes

Also had a good deal :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Good deal with Isaac. Paid quickly. Paid extra for paypal fees which was not expected.

4 Likes

Extra friendly and communicative! He made sure we both got a good deal :hugs: 10/10 would trade again

4 Likes

Fast replies and swift transaction, friendly dude as well, thank you! 10/10

3 Likes

I bought a throw from Isaac and we had great communication, shipping was next to immediate, and the yoyo was packaged quite securely. I have zero complaints, and would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.

3 Likes

Seller A +!
Positive experience with Isaac! Good treatment, good communication, fast and protected shipping.
I would buy another yoyo again without a doubt.
Thanks again:)

2 Likes

Some feedback from Facebook deals from people who don’t have YYE accounts.

Trade with Sean de los Santos (you may know them as 44SDLS in Discord)

Sale to Phil Zalusky

Sale to Scott Maloney

Sale to Jarrod Dumford

Sale to Remy Baskin

1 Like

Just got my Statement from Isaac. Came faster than expected in perfect condition, and to top it off he’s a great guy! A+, already have another throw on the way from him

4 Likes

Just got my throws from him. The entire transaction was one of the smoothest I have experienced. He was all together a great trader, and if I have the opportunity in the future I will definitely be trading again.

2 Likes

Isaac? Yes, he’s great. And he’s local here to the Bay area - hope I can throw with him once the virus thing calms down!

2 Likes

Bought a CLYW FG purple ombré Compass and they were very helpful and friendly, made the entire deal a great experience. Shipped super fast and securely packed. Glad to see another old yoyoer from the past still around. Would gladly deal with again.

2 Likes

Isaac shipped quickly, everything was packed securely, and even followed up afterwards to make sure I received my goods properly. 10/10 would buy again!

1 Like

Bought a yoyo from Isaac, he replied quickly and shipped quick. Very friendly, Item was as just described and I’m extremely happy will not hesitate to buy again A+++ experience!

1 Like

Purchased a Halifax from @Isaac. Good communication and throw came as described. Buy with confidence!

2 Likes

props to @Isaac for a solid and unique trade and a sweetener to help out… it was appreciated

i like @Isaac nice guy

2 Likes

Great transaction with Isaac! Polite and pleasant to deal with, shipped promptly, good communication and included a generous extra. Don’t hesitate to deal with him. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Great deal recently with @Isaac! Ships fast, protects the yoyo well, informative, quick updates, all in all great to deal with. I wouldn’t hesitate to do business again!

2 Likes