Feedback for Isaac

Just received my umbra mk1 from Isaac Daniel
Very responsive with messaging and let me know about throw meet ups in my area hopefully we can meet soon

2 Likes

Isaac is awesome and he was super friendly the entire time provided me with shipping and even updated shipping along the way. He threw a bunch of goodies in the box like string and stickers. Overall a great interaction and I hope there are many more in the future :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Great to deal with fast payment thank you and don’t hesitate to deal with

1 Like

As the subject says, @Isaac is awesome to deal with. Just had a terrific trade with him. Highly recommended.

2 Likes

Isaac and I just had a great trade. We had great communication and he paid and shipped promptly. I would definitely not hesitate to do business with him again.

1 Like

Bought an OD Deeper State from Isaac. Not only did he ship it extremely quickly, it was also packaged securely. Great communication and even followed up with me after seeing the tracking change to delivered to make sure it made it into my hands.

10/10 would happily do business with him again.

1 Like

Great listings, easy to purchase and sell to, great communication. 10/10 would bst again

1 Like

Isaac is a great communicator! Fair trader, would trade with again. Thanks Isaac

1 Like

Just bought a great throw from Isaac. He packaged extremely well, and thoughtful. Very great to deal with. Was a A+++ experience!

1 Like

Just did a trade with Isaac and could not be happier great guy to deal with and packs the throws great Thank You again and don’t hesitate to deal with him :+1:t2::+1:t2:I give more thumbs up but I only have 2

1 Like

I also bought from Isaac. Good w/ communication, shipping was fast and very easy to deal with

2 Likes

I bought from Isaac and he was a great seller, it was a seamless transaction and the yo-yo came in perfect condition and on time.:+1:

2 Likes

Great trader, very generous and everything you get shipped from him comes protected! Hes Legitimate
@Isaac

3 Likes

Done a trade with him, item was exactly as described, shipped very securely and almost immediately. Very good communication, would gladly trade with again. A+++

2 Likes

Purchase from @Isaac was perfect!

2 Likes

Just completed my third purchase from @Isaac and it was as perfect as the last two. Great seller!

2 Likes

A trade just came in from Isaac and the yoyo was as described. Packaged well. This comment of mine is more of a formality because I’ve done a few transactions with isaac. Selling/buying and trading lol. He is always a pleasure to deal with

2 Likes

Awesome seller!!! Good and speedy transaction!!

2 Likes

Big shout out to @Isaac for coming through with an easy and well carried out transaction. The contents of what @Isaac sold me were well wrapped and arrived just as described and displayed in provided photos. Consistent and solid communication as well with follow through. I absolutely hope to buy from @Isaac again in the future. Many thanks.

2 Likes

Looog overdue feedback due to work pulling me away. Purchased an extremely high end yoyo from @Isaac last week. Transaction was quick and smooth, well packaged and in great condition. Shipping was very fast as well. Thank you! Highly recommended!

2 Likes