Feedback for Isaac

Purchased a Luftverk from @Isaac. Transaction was nice and quick, he gave me plenty of options for shipping. Received it well packaged & in great condition. Thanks again, highly recommended seller :+1:

1 Like

Was a pleasure dealing with Isaac. Smooth and easy transaction!! I would be happy to deal with again!

1 Like

Did a deal with Isaac a while back and everything went super smoothly, great to work with!

2 Likes

Just finished a excellent transaction with Isaac. We were discussing a deal for a while but once we finally got it done he shipped immediately. Got the throw a day later as described. Very smooth, thanks man.

1 Like

Purchased from Issac he’s a good person to deal with.

1 Like

Not much I can add that would be new to this thread. Isaac is a pleasure to deal with. Everything went smoothly. Thanks, @Isaac!

1 Like

Isaac is the first forum member I have had the pleasure of doing a BST transaction with. He made everything easy and very laidback. I would definitely deal with him again!

2 Likes

Pick up a piece from his Oh my god we're having a FIRE.... sale! (some rare ones in here) thread. Good communication and delivered quickly, packaged as if it came from your favorite online YoYo retailer like YYE. Would buy from his collection again.

1 Like

Same for me, I got a few throws this time, and a few others, in the past. Always great to deal with, and smooth transactions!

2 Likes

Bought a couple more throws from Isaac. Isaac gave me a good bundle deal and shipped quickly. Really pleased, always happy to buy from Isaac! Triple A+++ experience! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Excellent bst experience. Good communication and fast shipping and careful packaging.

2 Likes

Bought a Dune from Isaac, shipped quick and very well packaged! Would 100% buy from again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, this guy is legitimately one of the nicest and most helpful throwers around.
Well packed and in prestine condition.
Thanks for my Slim Dunk dude.

3 Likes

Bought some throws from them and they were great to interact with. Super friendly and accommodating seller.

1 Like

all my bst transactions with @isaac have been excellent. recommended

3 Likes

Yet another great experience dealing with Isaac, communication was enjoyable as always and replies timely, shipped fast, packed well, came exactly as described. One of the best around to deal with, that’s been at it about as long as I have.
Always a pleasure my dude, BST with confidence.:call_me_hand:
Thanks again for the amazing deal. :star_struck:

1 Like

Another smooth deal with @Isaac. Would do it again. Thanks!

1 Like

I got some throws from @Isaac and everything is great. He is very helpful and ships fast. I hope can get more from him. All the best!

2 Likes

A little late posting this. I picked up 3 throws from @Isaac and he made everything easy. I’ve been lurking here for awhile and I was brought to the surface by one of his great deals. My man was smooth to deal with, making my first BST a breeze. Can’t say much here that hasn’t already been said. @Isaac is a great person to deal with. A+ seller. Grade A deals. I would definitely deal with him again. BST with confidence!
Thanks again brotha.

2 Likes

Recently purchased and sold with Isaac - super great to work with in all aspects. Communication was amazing and he shipped things out very quickly. Looking forward to more BST/shop talk with him!

1 Like