Favourite yoyo string color

What do you think is the favourite yoyo string color? Orange looks great, but I have a hard time deciding!

1 Like

for me it is yellow. yellow strings are super bright so it is easier for me to do tricks

2 Likes

what do you mean by ā€œbestā€?

this is a subjective question. are you asking what people feel have the ā€œbestā€ visibility? iā€™d go with white, yellow, orange or bright pink. this depends on ambient lighting and the colors in the area that you are throwing in.

i donā€™t think they look the best though. i typically match my string to the throw. i have a nice stash of @BadWolfeCo strings in different colorways that i use to make the string/throw combo look the best i can. this is an aspect of the hoby that i do enjoy. i love these strings in the Goldilocks thickness & Slicc ā€œformulaā€.

if i were to compete, iā€™d be more concerned about visibility. most people who perform on stage want the string to be seen by the audience/judges so they will go with a bright, high-visibility string to accomplish this. i think yellow or white would be the most common colors for performance with maybe orange/bright pink being other options.

many people just want to see the string better, even if they are not competing so again white, yellow or another high-vis color would be what they go to.

enjoy the throw.
kgb

1 Like

I mean favorite. Sorry for the misunderstatement

2 Likes

My favorite string color is white or yellow.
The reason is that they are highly visible.
In addition, I often use white strings because they go well with any color yo-yo.
But I also use different colored strings for different yo-yos.
I like to use orange string on green yo-yos.

Anything really bright.

One wordā€¦. Yellow

2 Likes

I like yellow

Itā€™s also the best for black light

And that makes it look cool

1 Like

I love pink
And blue. Sadly those are often the lesser performing string colors due to the method to dye them but such is life. Also pink looks ugly when it gets dirty.

2 Likes

i adore white string, it goes with everything and looks so classic. my personal favorite.

yellow and green are great for visibility and pink is a prettier color than both of them while still being visible, but i prefer white over them all. great middle ground

1 Like

I like yellow and orange.

My favorite blend is orange and pink together. Not easy to find.

1 Like

Yellow string

Yellow, Pink, and White go with almost everything, so Iā€™d go with one of those!

All of my string that I bought has been yellow, but I would love to see other companies make more colors for their string, such as white and pink.

Lighter pastel colors tend to be my favorites. I like some neons too like orange and green, but I canā€™t stand the look of neon yellow string on most yoyos. Iā€™d rather have a plain banana or pastel yellow which are so hard to find :cry:

1 Like

Neon yellow.

1 Like

The standard neon yellow is great for play.
Pale pink is awesome for aesthetics tho. I go back and forthšŸ˜