What's your favorite/preferred color of string?

What’s your favorite color string and why? :grin:

2 Likes

Neon yellow forever, great feeling, great view, great everything!

Jokes aside, in video is just amazing as it is a colour that you do not find in a normal background, it pop up really a lot and it looks good in every single colour throw, it is just great!

7 Likes

So true! Nothing beats a good neon yellow string. I also like pink strings, but pink always sells out fast so I never use it as much as I like :joy:

1 Like

currently neon fuucshia because it reminds me of arata and takeshi’s string color choice in the contest

6 Likes

Gotta be neon yellow is my fav. I also like white and neon orange and a darker hot pink like the one above. I think the lighter pinks looks really nasty when they get a bit dirty like white ppl flesh colored yuck. Also black string is really hard to use unless you’re playing above white floors. The main thing I want is contrast so I can see the string well and the classic common neon yellow has contrast against most things.

3 Likes

Any variation of pink is my go to.

3 Likes

neon orange if playing outside,

need the brightness of fluoro yellow indoors most of the time though

5 Likes

Neon yellow for visibility and because of the high contrast against almost all colorways. Neon/bright orange for second place.

4 Likes

Yellow for the dub!!!

2 Likes

Neon orange for visibility inside and outside play. I like the color to match or contrast the color of the yoyo and I like the color the most.

4 Likes

The kitty hot pink (which I feel is more orange), Green, and white usually.

It really depends on the maker, YYSL Venom green is way sicker than other greens I’ve tried.

Speaking of YYSL the purple color they have looks great but has zero visability and gets dingy looking pretty fast, Shame too since it looks so good on a lot of my throws!

3 Likes

Gutermann makes this pale pink silk that’s my favorite to make strings from right now. White is also nice but I love this shade of pink.

4 Likes

Yellow for visibility works great for me.

3 Likes

Neon yellow is a good go-to for visibility, but if I have any YYSL strings, I’m definitely going for butane flame, pipeline or blue lagoon!

3 Likes

I don’t have a favorite color, but I do use color to distinguish what brand/type of string I use. Each new string type I acquire I get a new color for quick recognition. I don’t go through strings that fast.

White - Zeekio Cotton
Yellow - Zeekio Slick6
Blue - Zeekio Slick8
Green - YoYo Factory Bulk
Orange - MonkeyfingeR Vine Normal
Sunburn (Pink/Yellow/Orange) - Sochi Alpha Normal

7 Likes

I really like neon yellow original throw. I also love orange ka-pow because it is a awesome shade of orange. but it is very expensive so i prefer Original throw.

4 Likes

Brightly colored pink or blue, depending on which matches/contrasts better with the yoyo.

HKMT Arata neon pink is a great pink, and the Type X ocean blue is a great blue. Type X neon pink is good too.

4 Likes

my darker yoyo’s: neon orange
my lighter ones: neon yellow

1 Like

I like Mr. Bill dont have a favorite color. I organize my string by Color.

Each Color has a different thickness and texture.

So string color depends on what the yoyo plays best with.

Most of my Yoyos like Green; Medium thickness and a medium texture.

Have fun.

4 Likes

Pink has been go to recently. Easy to see in both indoor and outdoor environments.

2 Likes