What's your favorite/preferred color of string?

Bright yellow forever!

2 Likes

Anymore pics?

I’m on the hunt for some thick pink bulk strings!

1 Like

Bright blue was my favorite.

1 Like

we have more via our site

2 Likes

Pink and Yellow. A lot of companies pink look orangey, I like Takeshi pink.

2 Likes

And I’m out! Love a fresh string!

2 Likes

i love pink when companies do it right in terms of color, but i like experimenting with whites and yellows and maybe greens too, but if I had to choose any color forever, i’d choose pink

4 Likes

cotton string color

2 Likes

generally white or neon yellow/green. i tend to ise yysl and mfd vines, so i discern them that way, respectively.

3 Likes

I just got Sochi dark pink in and it’s kinda hot. + it’s more visible than yellow in play at home with my white carpet and walls

7 Likes

Do they play good? I’m using sochi for a while and they feel too thin sometimes and my fingers sweat and they got sticky easily. Curious about your experience

I usually prefer yellow or white, depending on which Top Deck I’m throwing.

2 Likes

I’ve tried loads of string. But I keep going back to Kitty Fat first class - neon yellow.

Someone compared it to McDonalds once. Easy to find, you know what you’re getting, and it’s consistent.

There are other string brands I liked more. But they were hard to find or sometimes vary from pack to pack. I can always find kitty somewhere and I know what I’m getting.

Plus honestly it’s pretty good- sounds like I’m talking ish above but absolutely not, good brand and great product.

3 Likes