Favorite yoyo and why?

What is your favorite throw and why?

7 Likes

Moose for countless reasons. Edge Beyond is second though

2 Likes

I think I can’t have a favorite yoyo, because if i play for one for to long, I get bored, but if you really want my favorite yoyo, I have to say that I really like the Iceberg

2 Likes

I dont think I can name one favorite. I have a bunch that are really special to me.

All the ones that my girlfriend got me are special, but specifically the custom engraved lowkey throw is probably the most thoughtful and most special to me out of those.

For yoyos that resonate me the most, definitely the punchline and the 5star. They resonate with me really well.

Performance wise my favorites now are the hero and adlib. Hero kind of takes the feel of the punchline/5star and adds that new school performance to it, and the adlib is just a crazy powerful machine on the string.

Unique wise I have a few. My higby 888 is just so cool with the laser engravings. My tester code1 is very special to me as its probably the closest ill ever get to a signature yoyo. My painted entheos is also really cool, and my bassalope because ive never seen another yoyo like it.

Theres definitely more for me, i treasure all my throws, but those are the ones that really stand out to me.

3 Likes

In order to answer that I have to ask myself which yoyo, out of my entire collection, I would keep if I could only keep one, and the answer is: my gold One Drop VTWO.

That yoyo has the honor of being the first one to “blow my mind” in terms of how it felt and performed. The only other yoyo that consistently produces that same feeling is the One Drop Top Deck, but if forced to choose between them, my heart kinda belongs to the VTWO. But it’s really hard because the Top Deck is also mind-blowingly good.

6 Likes

Depends,
Recently been my Magpie and my Kayak.

1 Like

cadence its just so good

2 Likes

The sidekick pro. The reason for this being it is a perfectly balanced and cool looking throw. I prefer it over every other throw as it is a high quality competitive level throw capable of incredibly advanced tricks.

2 Likes

Right now my favorite is the G2 Banshee SS because it is an absolute BEAST!

3 Likes

Pink Küntosh. Because it plays so dang nice and in the book Coraline it specifically mentions a vibrant pink yo-yo while she’s searching for the children’s eyes. Which is why my Küntosh is referred to as Coraline.

3 Likes

Bruh the meme is old by now, just put it in one thread and don’t spam it PLEaSE

2 Likes

Haymker X and Hummingbird
Haymaker X is just raw performance, good size, long spinning, etc.
Humming is just, it is so light that it is addicting, after going from that to another yoyo, it just feels wrong.

3 Likes

Duncan butterfly! I have alot of memories of using them as a child and they absolutely slay at 0a. I also have the butterfly used for worlds 2016 butterfly horse competition!

2 Likes

I enjoy Spinning yoyos. You can just do so much with them. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’ve played the Wide Angle enough to confidently say i like it more than the Breeze and I don’t particularly want any more 1A yo-yos for anything more than collection purposes. This is the one for me. Other people say they like to cycle through yo-yos and have different experiences, I just want to play my WAs.

4 Likes

Overall, if it had to be just one, probably still the Deep State for me! Easier to pick a top 5 really…

2 Likes

After all these years?

Always

5 Likes

I’m glad you adopted upper case letters since then, Ed! And I agree the 3-in-1 No Jive is one of the all time greats… I’d put it in the top 5 for all of yo-yo history, personally!

2 Likes

Replay Pro. Just an all out fun plastic i used to learn unresponsive. I have been looking for a wider plastic with the same feel, and I have heard the Antidote has a solid, heavier feel like the rp.

2 Likes

Anti-Yo YWET. Toss up between my DRI and 4mm versions. They are everything that I think of when I think of a yoyo. I love the way they play, the way they feel, their look. To me they’re perfect.

2 Likes