Favorite Titanium?

Honestly your ranking is a bit too random in style choices to find any to recommend straight up, but here are a couple. Freehand Ti One is the best thing ive thrown in organic Ti. The Gravity is nice, but it feels less refined. The CLWY/Luftverk Alpine is definitely something you need to check out. It is slightly heavy, but the performance and feel are very well balanced and playing it is just so nice. It is almost the perfect yoyo and currently my favorite Ti. I will also second the Metavity. It is a beast of a W shape in Ti form and plays like a relative to the Edge series. Possibly my 3rd favorite Ti. I rank the Vayder (number 2 spot) above the Derti though, so opinions. Though I agree the Sunbird is light on rim weight.

5 Likes

My favourite one is the E1nstien. The absinthe came close tho.

4 Likes

Yoyofriends x Damian Puckett - Alliance. Everything about this just feels right, its my favorite yoyo, period.

19 Likes

TP Mustang
YYR Seventh Heaven
JT Shaqshine Bros Ti
Ti Walker

2 Likes

I’ve owned a Ti-Walker and played sparingly….price was high back then guys….
but I really loved my TW!! I suffer from fear-of-dinging-titanium! Sold it after 4 yrs….
Then I fell in love with the Luftverk 000…which performs perfectly for me…. after trying out the 2sick Rook…… which are my 3 top ti’s…
000-Rook-Ti Walker

3 Likes

Tbh I can’t really tell what kind of yoyos you prefer, seems like a mix of all kinds. Maybe try out the iYoYo Titanic? Or maybe the Magicyoyo REX might do the trick.

6 Likes

Haha so true I’m all over the place…. Yeah but I haven’t been fortunate to try more Ti’s……?
I’ve only owned a few…. Ti Walker & Ti Vayder along with the Rook & Luftverk…… I’ve been a Educator for the Deaf for 30 yrs…… so my pay scale doesn’t fit well with Ti costs today!!
Forking out $350.00-$500.00 for any throw… titanium or not is just crazy!! So yes I’ve only been able to try what I can afford! I realize some members have no limit it seems…… you must have mistaken me with another?

3 Likes

Ti Confusion.

4 Likes

Ti Hawk, the Wanker, and Damian’s Ti Wisteria
Only really played with a hand full of ti’s…. And ever the expensive ones (wife would toss me out)

Some torches I have done in the past:

22 Likes

Rock!!! What’s up. Miss you bro

2 Likes

Yo your torch attempts are so awesome!! Dam good job!! Still alive here in Illinois man! Got some major back surgery next week the 30th!!
So might be a couple of months…before I’ll be
able to throw!!?

But hanging in there…:pray::heart::pray:

6 Likes

Awesome torchjob :pray: Well done Buddy :partying_face:

PS:
Probably one of those

11 Likes

Hope you are recovering well Rock.

Favorite Ti = Citizen

4 Likes

I haven’t tried all of them out there but 000 is pure bliss and the alpine really hits for me as a fan of the chief !

4 Likes

random fact the 000 and alpine are the only 2 Ti throws ive ever owns.

wasnt ready for the 000 when i got it i was a noob so i traded it off but i wish i didnt.

i love my alpine though. i use it as my daily carry.

5 Likes

I got the 000 on the BST as a newb (not from you, though) and thankfully still have it. Love to ring that bell every time I use it. Luckily it seems like something that 1) comes up pretty often on the BST and 2) a design @jeffreypang911 loves so will probably be made again (and not just in AL7 as he did recently).

I also like the Alpine, but prefer the Acadia (the yoyo, not the car of the same name).

6 Likes

Ti fusion

17 Likes

alpine absolutely brings the fun ! 000 is such a clean throw.

3 Likes

I like them all!! :partying_face::partying_face: most underrated that I absolutely love is the SalTi

2 Likes

I have about 20 yoyos and actually don’t have any titaniums. I see the higher cost and always think “man I can get 2-4 really nice other ones for that price.” I remember when the OD citizen dropped and I was really close then to grabbing one. I’ll get one eventually, but luckily in this day and age we have a lot of options.

3 Likes