Don't you just hate it when your yoyoing and...(THREAD)

EHNATHAEYNG-AH

When you do a bunch of tricks yet they still want to see at least “one” other walk the dog

When they cal ‘walk the dog’ ‘rock the dog’ and your mind implodes with confusion

When your family ( or someone else) just grabs the string in the middle of a complicated trick which causes it to knot. (Or it comes back hitting their hand, and they blame you)

When you do a extra long combo then you miss a bind and your yoyo dies -_-

When your dog thinks the yoyo is a toy and tries to tackle you for it.

I just want to say this. I have experienced a lot of these, but I agree that the worst is in the OP when you first learn 5a and let go of both yoyo and counter weight.

When someone tells you to walk the dog and when you say no because it would ding your yoyo, their excuse is: YOLO. >:(

I remember the first time I did that, thinking it would be a good trick.

You put your yoyo in your pocket and you fall right on it and you get a bruise on your leg

Or when your listening to music with headphones and you too gets caught on the headphones

Or when your family just has to mess you up

Don’t you just hate it when__

You get hit in the head with the same yoyo more than once and lose your temper and go nuts!!

1. The only trick you need to learn is boingy boing

The string is knotted and the yoyo slams into your elbow.

roo

There’s a crowd of 50 amazed people staring in awe and standing really really close and your afraid to do any fast tricks.

When you try to do double trapeze and both yoyos just slam into each other scaring everyone around you.

or “YOWTDOCOBIGVIYDIAL” (you only walk the dog on concrete once because it gets vibey if you do it a lot)

When you throw the yoyo but it falls apart mid trick.
When you are using a grippy or semi responsive yoyo, don’t realize, try a jade whip, and kill all of your fingers simultaneously .

When your string breaks and your brand new yoyo goes flying across a concrete basket ball court.

When you’re intensely focused on learning a new trick, are making good progress, and somebody needs you to do something mundane… like get married or leave the house to get on your plane for vacation…

And you’re like, “Can’t you see I’ve almost landed this?”

1 Like

''you’re going to miss the plane!"