1. You throw a breakaway and there is a knot in the string so the yoyo nearly takes off your face
2. Someone asks “Can I Try?”
3. You perform your hardest trick and no one is impressed, and then you do a trapeze and it’s like “Holy @#%@ THAT IS MAGIC!!!”
4. You get that gut feeling that you just knotted the string
5. You miss a trapeze
6. You miss judge your distance to the ground and the yoyo slams into it
7. You do something as simple as a bind and all of a sudden this huge bundle knot is formed
8. You get this huge gash in your middle finger where you string goes
9. You get string burn from doing tricks like Monorail, Trapeze, etc.
10. While learning a trick, the yoyo and string end up in a weird configuration and have no idea how to get out
If you like that try comprehending the feeling one can get when you are first learning 5A AND YOU LET GO OF BOTH THE YOYO AND THE COUNTERWEIGHT. Yes, you will never see fear in yourself like that ever again.
Or when you try 4A with your new expensive yoyo think that it is really easy. And you try the Forward Pass like you see it in the videos and it goes ----> that way.