Don't you just hate it when your yoyoing and...(THREAD)

1. When you were wish you were Ann Connolly because you never see her strings get stuck in her scarves

(20) Ann Connolly walks by you right when you miss a trapeze ><

This made me lol.

21: When you are in the middle of a combo and your phone rings. Your phone is in your throwhand side pocket of your slim fitting jeans and the only way to get it out is to take your yoyo off. By the time you get the yoyo off and your hand in your pocket you already missed the call.

When #1 happens and you aren’t quick enough and the yoyo makes mincemeat of your beautiful face.

I feel left out… Ive never snapped a string…

Right when your in your zone, throw a break away and someone asks your for help real fast, by that time your already into a complex string trick, and they yell at you to help them while your trying to get out of the trick so you dont get a knot… That really grinds my gears.

1. You land the D.O.N on the wrong string
  1. When a group of ladies come up to you and start groping you and trying to rip your clothes off like in those axe commercials…man I hate when that happens. ::slight_smile:
2 Likes

when you start throwing in public (gas stations, grocery stores, while in line…etc) and your girl starts giving your grief, while everyone else is amazed.

I hate it when I accidentally the whole yoyo.

1 Like

I hate it when I’m playing with my yoyo and someone walks up and either plays with the string or the yoyo. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate when I implode with awesomeness just because I yoyo.

Weeping angels?!?!?!!
Don’t blink. Blink and you’re dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don’t turn your back. Don’t look away. And don’t blink. Good Luck.

2 Likes
  1. When i have to decide to go eat or to continue yoyo’ing. tough decision Indeed.

26.) licking chocolate off you mirror polish yoyo. What? The ice cream was melting!

1. your friend tells you to walk the dog…

#28 When someone tells you to walk the dog and you refuse to do it because the hard surface would mess the yoyo up and they say you are bad at yoyoing >:(

1 Like

What?

I hate it when I am yoyo’ing and I have a very small knot in the bearing that is giving me tons of vibe, and I am freaking out because I think my YoYo is busted, then 30 minutes later I find the knot…

I hate it when I am YoYoing inside, and the owner walks up and starts freaking out because he always thinks I’m to break something or someone, even though I have been doing this for 2 years now

1 Like

You probably weren’t paying much attention to the yoyo…

1 Like

Haaaaa- I wouldn’t be able to land ENNYYYTHANG

Ahh, but could you type “Anything” correctly?