DEADLY SpINS Official Thread: New Video and Pride Restock Update!!

“how bad you make them look”… I’m so confused. As far as I can tell, that amounts to zero. Not making them look bad at all. :wink:

They’re aware you’re out there accusing well respected long established companies of brainwashing kids? Just reinforces my decision to stay away from DS.

Like I said before we can’t please every person. So if you choose to stay away from DS you can stop posting and even looking at this thread.

Nobody accused anyone of brainwashing kids. I think the colorways are similar, Joey doesn’t. Who cares? It’s just a colorway, and one that I chose because I like it. Can we keep this friendly?

It’s a shame you chose to stay away from DS because we have a lot to offer as a company. Have you given us a try? I haven’t heard a single bad thing about the Wrath, and I’m expecting the same thing once the Pride hits shelves.

I don’t see what your problem is. He was just voicing his opinion in the other thread and you were the one that brought up DS in the first place…

And as for a rather new company they made a great first impression with their wrath with all the extra goodies and pretty fair price. I haven’t heard any negativity towards the wrath yet and maybe you should try one before you start bashing on them…

Now… Should i get a wrath or wait it out for the pride :o i feel like the wrath would be the safer choice but the pride might blow me away :o

Either or is a good pick up. Wrath is agile, smooth, flowy and just perfect in the hand. The pride is a more powerhouse but is fast and has a nice roundish bulky shape that is killer. Prides are a tiny but smaller but is still mid sized. Both are great though. Prides also come in both alloys that each play differently.

Which would you say is faster and more stable? I love fast, stable throws ;D

Wrath is more stable. Pride is faster, but still very stable.

6061 pride would probably be fitting but the pride also fits into that category. The pride is more rim weighted and both are stable as can be. Flip a coin lol but either choice is good IMO.

Ahh I’ll just flip a coin…

Wrath it is… :smiley:

I havent given you a try and I wont be. It seems odd to me that anybody would support a company who supports somebody who speaks like Joey.

Plus, dude needs to learn how to proofread. I mean come on.

Not that I have a problem with Joey in the first place, but choosing a throw based on the sponsored player roster is just not something I would ever do. I certainly understand that other people might, but it seems to me that the main deciding factor is the yoyo. If you’re the kind of person to be influenced by inconsequential “politics,” the first place I’d look is the company itself… do THEY engage in practices you’re not fond of? To me, that’s as far as I would go, personally.

I think sponsored players can often fulfil the roles of ambassadors, but they’re not necessarily required to strictly toe a company line. I doubt DS has a checklist of things their players are “allowed” to talk about in public. That would be kinda wack. The players are individuals who happen to have something on offer for the company (usually, demonstration skills or the ability to compete). But they’re individuals.

I can’t imagine boycotting an entire company because one individual has politics or opinions that aren’t perfectly in line with my own. Seems rather extreme.

1 Like

Meh, it is what it is. DS want him walking around with their logo promoting their company, and when he talks crap and insults peoples intelligence, it reflects on them. There are plenty of great yoyos out there, I’m not worried about missing out on the flavor of the month.

I totaly agree with joey clyw is a hyped up money machine

Thank you Greg! You know what you’re talking about not just trolling. He’s trying to make a scene hoping that he can convince people to go on his boat and not buy a DS. It’s not hurting us if one person doesn’t buy and he seems to be only person who is going to miss out on some good yoyos. Like you said I am an individual and I am allowed to have an opinion. Mikers has his but of course his opinions are okay but mine aren’t.

What’s funny is he talked about why should CLYW should sell their yoyos cheap and people scalp them to make all the money. If I recall this is the same guy who had a peak on eBay with a buy it not price of $1000. Talk about being a hypocrite (which he also called me).

Anyway lets keep this about DS and ignore the trolling as much as possible! :slight_smile:

SO, now that we all have that negativity out of our systems, back to the point of this topic, discussion about DS and their yoyos. I saw that DS put up names on the 7075 colorways except for these two:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/32590_568370889881787_1192186332_n.jpg
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1289_568370923215117_880710449_n.jpg

Do they have names? I REALLY like the blue on blue. I want to get a player edition to help the DS Team members out, but I don’t know if I’m going to be able to pass on that one lol.

I think they r talking about this
http://i.imgur.com/XTsIDTIl.jpg

For future reference please refrain from posting pictures of other brands in this thread. This is a Deadly Spins thread so bringing outside companies and outside arguments are unecessary. So I apologize for myself for letting someone get to me and clutter this thread with unecessary drama.

Back on topic to answer Jeremy: I decided we should start naming our colorways so we’ve named our signature colorways and also want to name all colorways from now on. Those two are the ones we haven’t really thought much about names and our the most difficult to name I guess.

Call the pink/ blue:

Fast fishes