DEADLY SpINS Official Thread: New Video and Pride Restock Update!!

Btw to answer your post: that colorway was the one chosen for our colorway contest and is different than the blizzard colorway although they are similar. From what I recall that wrath was also out before the blizzard colorway was out.

We still got a bunch of time to name these and when one clicks the name would be on our Facebook page

Boooooā€¦ A more optimistic thing to say would be ā€œWeā€™ve gotta hurry up and name these because they go on sale any day now!!!ā€

Also that ā€˜mikersā€™ is just a funny troll :stuck_out_tongue:

Mod Edit: Please refrain from obscenities, masked or otherwise, and please review the forum rules.
YoYoExpert Forum Rules
-jhb8426-

I love how Joey is the only one who talked down about a company and Iā€™m the troll. My only complaint is that DS actually put their name behind that tool.

Oh, snowmanjoshu, I reported your post for inappropriate language. Read the rules.

Since when was expressing your opinion about something you personally donā€™t like about a company trolling? If thatā€™s the case, I think everyone here is a troll :stuck_out_tongue:

Just take a chill pill dudeā€¦ Joey never wanted to start an argument and has attempted to stop but you on the other hand have continuedā€¦ The discussion is over, why donā€™t you just move on. :slight_smile:

Wow I really like the second one! It reminds me of Annā€™s Night Life YYSL String. My favorite color combo pink blue and black :slight_smile:

In response to previous posts in this thread, I honestly donā€™t understand why there needs to be arguments on a yoyo forum.

That top color way is really nice. Do these have any blast or other finish on them?

7075 Prides have no extra finish. The 6061 version will have a blast finish as well as ano.

That makes my decision tricky again. I was set on 7075 but I do like me some grinds from time to time.

DS, why you make life so hard??

Haha you canā€™t always get the best of both worlds GregP! There are benefits to both alloys as well as some cons.

Unblasted 7075 sounds so cool while spinning!

Looks like you will have to get one of each :stuck_out_tongue:

sigh Lookinā€™ that way. :wink:

I think Iā€™ll still start with the 7075 then take it from thereā€¦

Reply retracted, out of respect for yomagic / DS.

I understand everyoneā€™s frustration but please take that elsewhere. We gotta keep that out this thread now. This isnā€™t where this stuf should go on. We have PMs for that

My only frustration is checking this thread every day to see if thereā€™s a ā€œShipped to YYE!ā€ message. :wink:

yeah Iā€™m ready for that also.
So any idea on the final price yet? Hopefully I can find a way to get some money c

$125 for 6061 and $135 for 7075

They wonā€™t be shipped until Dan receives 6061 Prides back from ano.

which will hopefully be soooooooooooon. Dying to see my colorway.