DEADLY SpINS Official Thread: New Video and Pride Restock Update!!

hmmm Alex yours looks very similar to a certain CLYW color… :wink:

Can’t think of any CLYW colorway that even closely resembles his colorway. Really bothers me when the first thing people do is compare to another company…especially CLYW

Did anyone get the pride prototype with their wrath yet?

Yes Stickman was the lucky one to receive it!

I’m at a loss for what colourway it supposedly looks like, also.

People. They are colours. There is a certain amount of well-known accepted colour theory, and I’m here to tell you, blue and yellow wasn’t invented by CLYW. :wink: And that’s not saying anything against Joey’s colourway, which is great. Just that CLYW doesn’t “own” any particular colourways.

He was actually referring to Alex’s colorway

Wherps! Point still stands-- it fits in with colour theory, and I can’t figure out which CLYW it’s supposedly like anyhow. :wink:

I am also at a loss as to which colorway he is referring to. If there is one I haven’t seen it and I’m sure our sources of inspiration are much different

I think it looks similar to gravy boat but better :slight_smile: I can imagine it now with a nice with string…

Wow! Those are similar. And what a sweet colorway. Good thing my colorway is so similar to a good looking one. Mine has a bit more yellow/gold/whatever, but I definitely see where you’re coming from.

Ya I think that little bit more of gold makes it look better. If only I had money…

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=45945.0;attach=16570;image

These two look nothing alike lol

the only thing in common is the blue

I cant wait for this yoyo to drop so im going to do what cartman did on southpark and freeze myself just hope some body thaws me out in time

Definitely picking this up, it’s everything I want in a throw. One of my favorite shapes, nice and light.

Is there a release date set?!

We don’t have a release date set yet but we are trying to get these out as soon as we can.

I guess this just must be the CLYW hate company, huh.
I like how you are so adamant about them being absolutely nothing alike and the guy whose colorway it is pops up as says “Wow! Those are pretty darn close!”

Please do not bring this into our manufacturers thread. I’m not gonna feed into this here but if you really want I’m a PM away to do all the bickering.

Just figure your sponsor should be aware how bad you make them look.

They have eyes and can read the forums when they please…so go troll somewhere else