11 Likes

Wow all so cool yo-yos here.

1 Like

I always liked this Draupnir engraving:

Draupnir-Anniversary

16 Likes

Decent -

19 Likes

Oh cool, are these dropping soon? Looks badass!

1 Like

If I have extras. These we special for a 1 day pre order.

1 Like

I pre-ordered it back in November. Just saw your vid on it, can’t wait :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was just about to post this here!

2 Likes

Do you know if there’s anywhere I could still find that Jason Lee Supernova? I had one years ago and lost it and I would give anything to throw it again

2 Likes

Couldn’t help but drop the massive $180 on this. Don’t even know her name, nor can read the books, but she is still my waifu.

waifu

Also the Hexada in the back just has the coolest logo, so I had to include it, thanks to aszyd for it!

7 Likes

Oh yeah good call on hexada that’s an excellent example of a simple engraving that still has a ton of style.

1 Like

I suppose that’s sarcasm?

1 Like

No, I like the hexada engraving.

3 Likes

Absolutely love the logo. That and the tube + goodies makes me love OhYesYo for something that I don’t see much other companies doing; making yoyos metal.

Also, another cool logo, except I felt like highlighting the fact that we don’t really need to know it was outsourced to China. It’d be better if I could pretend otherwise.

8 Likes

I know - those Jason Lee SuperNova were pretty rare to begin with that it might be a somewhat hard find! I would make a post on the BST in general and see if anyone comes forward with one - would definitely have to be through a trade!

2 Likes

I actually have one of these :joy:. Not trying to get rid of it, but I can post a pic tonight or tomorrow

2 Likes

Oh I see, he said it was the one at the back.

1 Like

5 Likes

shu1e shu2e

13 Likes