What's the most beautiful, cool, or interesting design or engraving on a yoyo?

What’s the best looking engraving, sidecaps, etc that you’ve seen on a yoyo?

4 Likes

I like the clean cup!

But the Aggressor is sweet.

This was my first love though. So clean!

And there is of course this…

Lastly, this is next level.

17 Likes

Mowl in general has some pretty awesome and intricate designs but my favorite of their engravings is this…

High Wall

18 Likes

I dont have many yo-yo’s but this version of the Godspeed has bat wings on Angle2Ups logo and I think thats a cool engraving.

7 Likes

Ineffable Saber. This is the most intricate design I have on a throw.

YoYo Workshop Redacted, Von Boom. I’ve always liked this design for some reason. Nice detail.

YYF / JDS Shutter. Red Dragon. I had to have this one when I saw it. Probably the most unique design I’ve seen. Always loved it. Plays sweet too!

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

17 Likes

Sleipnir engraving is so good

11 Likes

Galaxy Dinosaur

Maple PockeHt

17 Likes

39 Likes

SPYY Ronin

2 Likes

Mowl… just mowl. I never like yoyo engravings. Love clean looks in yoyos and stuff but maaaaaaaaan:

Mowl engravings are just unbelievably cool. I really want to get a mowl high wall

16 Likes

I like the subtle engraving under the anodized coating coz it looks minimalistic

8 Likes

28 Likes

If you are laughing because you read the post before I managed to delete it, @cayce, I’m just checking some info first, then I’ll repost if it checks out. I just want to make sure my facts are straight.

5 Likes

I love it :heart_eyes:

I love this too :heart_eyes::fire:

2 Likes

FPM is taking it to new levels, bravo :clap:

4 Likes

You can read deleted post for 24 hours by clicking on the little pencil in the top right corner.

Bummer if true.

2 Likes

This is a Ti Anno, which is a different process then Aluminum. I wasn’t aware of a Ti yoyo from @Glenacius_K, in a lot of Glenn’s historical post it seems he doesn’t really see value in using titanium as a yoyo material :thinking:. Not throwing any shade, just clarification of the process.

I am also checking with Mark right now as well. For now it seems all good.

6 Likes

It’s more of the idea part, and we should totally respect that.

6 Likes