What's the most beautiful, cool, or interesting design or engraving on a yoyo?

Just send me an invoice right now :money_with_wings:

Yeah, titanium uses a different proces to anodize. This exact colourway you see in the picture was one we wanted to do on the first run of the RBC which FPM said they couldn’t do. That certainly didn’t stop them from taking the idea and applying it on their own products.

Very dodgy.

2 Likes

Bruh

How could I forget

Literally one of the best in the business. I still miss this to this day.

14 Likes

Ok but with that rationale Jensen did Homer Donuts years ago. This also came up when the Swirls started showing up on non G2s and Rainbow splashes on YYF and others. I get a RBC Spinkled Donut would have been cool, but their statement was true that it would be difficult aluminum anodizing. I think its an idea of comparing apples and oragnges. Jensen were hand painted for that matter. I think its cool FPM is trying to increase their Titanium anodizing skills, the ghost masking looks incredible.

8 Likes

This is gorgeous, what’s the throw?

In that case, we were unintentionally trying to copy that. It’s definitely not our original thought.

Wow that’s awesome

1 Like

Inspired by The Simpsons

4 Likes

5 Likes

pistolero wins it for me.

BUT… (big but)… there are several PHENOMENAL Tom Kuhn wood engravings which often get overlooked because the medium feels so different.

EDIT: wow did i really manage to insinuate myself into that post TWICE? Real classy, me. :roll_eyes:

20 Likes

OK I have directly contacted with fpm and Mk1. Fpm got inspired by this titanium knife exactly. It is kind of similar in colorway to you guy’s initial RBC idea in 2021, so your doubt is justifed. We do apologize to you and Mk1 if there is any misunderstanding. They didn’t dug up the email 2.5 years ago to make this colorway.

9 Likes

7 Likes

I don’t have a tactful way of saying this but I don’t like that colorway anyway. It seems a bit much. Happy it didn’t pan out.

Yes I see. No problem at all @Mazdarx7FD. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The unknown colossus vi metatrons cube is a personal favorite.

11 Likes

For me Mowl win everything, the Heterogenity is absolutely insane, plastic and metal High wall as well, basically pretty much everything from Mowl it can seems very baroque (to do not say too full) but the graphics are a whole art themselves, I think they have some of the coolest and strongest brand identity in the whole yoyo world.

The other one is Unknown, I really like what he does in every yoyo collab

9 Likes

Right now I’m really loving the Shibuya version of the YoYoFactory Essence. It’s so pretty

8 Likes

Mfd caeser boneyard,absolute best !nothing else compares lol

skon-nos-n-500x469

17 Likes

My eyes must be pulling a prank and telling me they’re seeing something they really aren’t. What the heck is this??? :joy:

2 Likes