Favorite Engraving

Some manufacturers make some fantastic engraving so I just wanted to make a thread for them.

My personal favorite is the Werrd 86400

Also some classic 888s

celtic-88
augiefash_Small
higby888Small

15 Likes

Love the celtic one!

I dig these mini engravings that Thesis does! Super subtle!

10 Likes

My favorite from Mk1 related stuff.

15 Likes

The Ifuji Double Joker LF and I am fully aware I will never own one. I think like 3 total were made.

13 Likes

11 Likes

I wish I could find a better picture, but the G2 casefile 004 yoluminati engraving is one of my all time favs. Unfortunately I could only snag an unengraved one :sob:

10 Likes

Probably not what O.P. meant but id go with the engravings of my brother’s Tattoo on my 420 and my AlleyCat

20221026_131123

11 Likes

Love the smaller size of the engraving on the Durendal

12 Likes

Not only that, but it’s a killer colorway, as well!

2 Likes

For sure! It gets a wood brown color with brass rings look to it when its spinning that give it major steampunk vibes.

2 Likes

Love steam punk!

1 Like

Mowl Obsession

9 Likes

We need more engraving. That’s one thing missing from most of my favorites.

12 Likes

Seeing that Tom Kuhn you posted @RC_yo-yo, made me think of the Tom Cat The Rose. Beautiful engraving.

10 Likes

Ive been thinking about this lately… I prefer a deeper engraving like that found on older One Drops. I wonder when & why the switch happened from clean deep set cuts to the white laser surface abrasions we see now. Probably more cost effective, newer tech and easier, but I just feel like the older engravings had more charm. Anyone care to school me as to why the change?

Anyway heres my favorite engravings of both styles…

14 Likes

C3 bangs engravings out of the park in my opinion - the trion crash just looks so good though

7 Likes

And, of course, just about anything from Mowl (as shown by the Surveillance above).

11 Likes

What’s the red one on the bottom

That’s a KC Agent “Tantalizing”.

2 Likes