Coolest yo-yo engravings?

Idk what it is about that Ronin, but I really like it.

4 Likes

YYR Valkryie

That “feather” is awesome

14 Likes

C3 Bastet

10 Likes

Always wanted one of those just because of the engraving.

2 Likes

I got this in my secret Santa on the bst and it blew my mind. The engravings are so light you can hardly feel them but the look amazing. I haven’t been able to fully identify it though. It’s an ace yo hypocrisy max, but this has the engraving on the raised plate in the cup. The only thing I can find online about this is on the hypocrisy max L but it doesn’t have the engravings on the plate in the cup. Regardless it’s sexy and more companies need to do stuff like this. It’s hard to get a good pic though so bear with me
image|375x500 image

9 Likes

Is it that silver/gold half swap?

Also nobody has posted the engraved VTwo. Tsk.

14 Likes

Dude, that background. Did you take this picture?

3 Likes

It’s Vilmos

6 Likes

We’re you asking if mine was a gold and silver half swap? Because it is. Do you know anything about this yoyo? I’ve seen a gold plated one but I have a hard time believing that a fellow would just give that away in a secret Santa box.

1 Like

See this

1 Like

Have to add these… There’s just something about well cut wood!
20181105_142026 20181105_150756

13 Likes

prehistoric engravings…O%20G%20engraving

6 Likes

Reposting an awesome one from @vegabomb in a different topic.

I’m STILL aggravated that yoyofactory saw fit to make more cruddy DV888s and not any of the AWESOME classic 888. :angry:

9 Likes

brilliant MadHouse design.
uk1 uk2

5 Likes

Anyone have a Godzilla Skyline? That was my white whale back in the day…

2 Likes

Here’s the Green Monster Skyline @bobafret

9 Likes

The 888s did have some fantastic engravings. Here are a couple more.

10 Likes

this is the only 888 i have, and it has a nice script engraving on the lip (cant find any photos of that now)

5lxsFZrxN9EFgzqw9MTtpsKMzzF3EUwdAXR6YhwegWa3QijKdvRw8tt0VUzm1MW0PJ8oZm_wr0xTSquC3gm5w_3OQve-TzpXoIYFkLt4dJyh9tGKgaAZuheEtzEH55S4DIq9eW01D3A3YZety0eRvTYcxOzRrnSOHYq7DY5TE9dSHl10-OQUtwy6dORZR8o2l7xiLkn41-TE5lzElxRug_zUCnR

5 Likes

This is the only engraved yo-yo I’ve ever wanted. Pic by @jasonwongzero found in a different topic here as I was cleaning it up.

13 Likes

I always thought the Singularity engraving was kinda great.

8 Likes