Contacting duncan

No word on my order after an email. They did hit my account with a $1 debit. It is still showing as shipment pending on their website.

Oh well. It really isn’t a big deal if the order falls through as long as I am not charged.

2 Likes

The fact that this is still going on and there hasn’t been one mass email sent put saying “hey there was an issue with our order system, sorry here is what we are doing to fix it” it really is baffling. Why are the forums and Facebook the main means of communication for this problem? I understand that this situation is hard but communication is the least they could do.

12 Likes

I’ve gotten responses back from emails, but no action from the shipping department. CS sends emails to the shipping department, but nothing happens. I don’t understand how any company can operate like this. In a world where most things in stock ship next business day, they are on week 5 with no shipping.

6 Likes

This is where I’m at now. A software problem leading to all these order failures is understandable.
To turn that into this continuous failure for over a month is not and it has gotten frustrating. I mean, it’s just shipping out yoyo’s. Personally I only ordered 2 and have never heard a word unless I contacted them 1st!

It leads to the question @bjardin , is Duncan trying to hide something? Is there no stock and they’re waiting to re-stock? Do they want us to just cancel the orders so they don’t have to make good on them?

9 Likes

Well, I finally received my Grasshopper GTX today. It was shipped yesterday, FedEx next day. Thanks to Kristen and Bryan for following up on my order.

7 Likes

Hi Chris,

I’m talking to two Chris, I just want to make sure if you are the one on Facebook BST? If so, that order has been submitted to our CS group.

All the emails I’m mostly receiving in the last couple of days got their tracking. The other issue we are solving is that we are unable to automatically send the tracking number. So we are either proactively sending it manually, or waiting for the customer to send us an email (Which I hate the most).

But we’ll work with you until it’s shipped.

3 Likes

I’ve sent several emails and received several and still have nothing… im the customer I shouldn’t have to keep contacting the business to make sure they know how to do their jobs. It’s really pathetic to be honest. At this point I don’t expect to EVER get another Duncan product. There is to many good companies that take care of there customers for me spend my money with a company such as Duncan. Peace out Duncan don’t let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

8 Likes

Thank’s to you for all your efforts, it must have been a terrible Time for Kristen and you to get that stuff done. Last part of my order arrived yesterday. Finally!

I am curious how Duncan wants to make up for this and i hope i will receive the Compensation because tracking or status E-Mails did not work in my case. Hope you communicate the solution in here too so i can keep track of it.

6 Likes

Id be happy with an extra size C and A Konkave bearing with my shipment lol

4 Likes

Actually yes, there is no stock of certain colors anymore, had a friend reach out about his order and he lost out on a GTR and a YoshicudaX in the color that he wanted, GTR had to be switched to a grasshopper. It has just been a bad situation for alot of people sadly on all ends.

6 Likes

I finally got my orders. But sadly, there is a CLEAR black point on the ring of one Yoshikuda X. Such a case could be seen as a B-grade in some other brands, little disappointed since Duncan does not mention it before.
BTW, I still found no charge on my card, how about you guys?

5 Likes

Out of curiosity. Does it say the name properly on the engraving?
Check this out:

What’s a yUshicuda?

Also another bad QC check on the rim

More like a “C Grade”

12 Likes

Wow.

Limited edition Yushicuda. 1 of 1.

Edit: Lowkey I’m interested in buying this off of you if you don’t want it.

9 Likes

That’s crazy!

3 Likes

I just got an email from Kristen- saying my order has yet to be shipped. I think I might have gotten caught up in the backorder? What else could it be?

1 Like

Yeaaahhh man… after all these posts of people not getting their orders (still haven’t gotten mine either), and the ones that did come being messed up, safe to say I’ll never be buying a Duncan again. This whole thing has done pretty good damage to the rep of the company it seems.

4 Likes

This was my defect

20 Likes

Wow that might be the worst damage I’ve seen

5 Likes

I honestly have no idea how that even happens

5 Likes

Really bad machine mark maybe? The pattern in the mark looks similar to the one in the rim mark on the “Yushicuda” that was posted above.

2 Likes