So duncan issues?

So got an email from duncan about the yoyo sale i placed an order on 2nd june and its now 7th june and all my order says is label created.
After doing a search it looks like this happens every year. Should i just cancel my order?
Im uk so i know orders can take a while from usa to uk but after 6 days the tracking only shows label created so not filling me with hope.
I sent them an email yesterday asking when its going to be shipped and got this reply
This order has been shipped via UPS Worldwide, so the packages need to be consolidated and shipped to the UPS Worldwide facility. Once they are at the facility, the package will receive a scan. You may also check this link for more detailed tracking information

So do i just cancel?

1 Like

Okay before everyone starts burning the house down this was a problem one year mainly. maybe two but lord we all got a drunk uncle.

Give Bryan a email. He will take care of you. He has a family so he might not respond the next second you send it. But I can promise you he will hit you back and fix your problem. You will have a happy yoyo day I’m sure!

@bjardin

12 Likes

Here we go again another YoYo Day Debacle, not going to lie I tried and it wouldn’t even let me add things to my cart, so I just passed on it this year.

2 Likes

Shocking to hear man! people are already getting packages! I’m seeing post everyday!

2 Likes

Echoing this, every problem I’ve ever seen anyone have with Duncan’s yoyo day sale always without fail ends with “I emailed Bryan and he responded after a few days and everything was fine”

Personally, I ordered from them last Friday, was shipped out same day, got it next Monday, no issues or concerns at all, throws dead smooth. GTR-JS is indeed the king.

10 Likes

I ordered from Duncan - 2 days later my order arrived at my house with no issues, give @bjardin a message he is wonderful to help out.

4 Likes

Hello all!

I’ll read all these tomorrow morning. Please kindly email me at bryan@yo-yo.com and I’ll speed up the process.

I just need the order number or the e-mail confirmation.

11 Likes

Happened to me last year too I tried to order again this year didnt work unfortunately

Ordered and got my yo-yos two days later. It was a good experience for me!

2 Likes

I’ve had issues any time a yo-yo drop
With an awesome sale happens with lots of skews. Not just Duncan. Others too. Logistics are hard and no yoyo company is heavily staffed or prepped to deal with a mass influx of orders beyond there normal without allot of hard work we normally never see and the mistakes we often do see.

I will note this year was a good experience no issues from Duncan

3 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhahhh myyyyyyy gooooooodnnesssssssssss ohhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

3 orders in the last week (:flushed:) shipped within a day and two have arrived on time (3rd in transit).

It sounds like the consolidated international shipping is a bottleneck. I am really impatient about shipping, so you have my sympathies there. But I am 100% happy with everything received so far.

3 Likes

Recieved my order in my mailbox in 4 business days!

2 Likes

International shipping from the US is very slow and awkward right now. Most international packages are moving through a service called Global Post, which has several processing centers across the US. So your order is mailing from the vendor (Duncan) to a processing center in Illinois. From there it’s processed, and re-labeled (possibly repackaged), and then sent overseas to a processing center in the port of receiving, then on to the country it’s being shipped to, and then handled/processed by your countries postal system.

There is very little scanning, updating during the middle part of this, so you get a lot of “Label Created” waiting and then all of a sudden it’s in your country and being tracked.

Be patient. You placed an order on a Friday, it’s now Wednesday, and you live an ocean away.

14 Likes

Sent email to you yesterday

1 Like

The only problem I had is that apparently they decided to disable Paypal payment for this sale, even though the option was still there for several days, broken…so I was trying for a couple of days with no success. And their support and social media didn’t bother to answer my messages until this day.

I gave up and just used regular payment and it was alright, received it a few days later with no issues.

2 Likes

Thanks! Not sure what’s your name there, but all emails I received from bryan@yo-yo.com has been transferred to our CSR.

2 Likes

In addition to Steve’s comment, we are using UPS for international shipments, and we’ve seen some delays on their part. If you see a label has been created, those were shipped and picked up by UPS. There are some instances that we use UPS for other states with similar issues with shipping delays.

We are working with UPS to resolve these issues in hopes that they will update their tracking information.

For partial cancelation or canceled orders, here are the scenarios:

• Packaging is broken: Since these are the last remaining inventory of our older lineup, some were damaged due to transit, and we’d rather cancel them and reinvestigate the product if it’s viable to sell rather than ship broken products to our customers.
  • Oversold products: Since some of the colors are under 20 units, there are some instances that we might oversell 1-2 items if multiple customers are shopping for that specific item/color. We’ve contacted our cart solution to resolve this. Unfortunately, it was too late when they fixed it. Our CSR will reach out to you (or they already did) for a resolution.

As always, I’m happy to escalate the issue if you can send me the confirmation email and a short description of any issues you may have. My email is bryan@yo-yo.com.

Thank you.

9 Likes

Hi Bryan,

Sorry to bother. I emailed several times about my order but have not received a response yet. Don’t know if my emails went to your spam folder or something else happened. So I created a forum account and make a post here. Have a nice day!

3 Likes

Messaging you now!

3 Likes