Duncan yo-yo day sale

Just got this email. Does anyone know if they fixed whatever happened last year?

8 Likes

14 Likes

I’ll buy something, but I won’t be surprised if it takes five weeks to get it again.

2 Likes

The only changes we made is we partnered with a third part fulfillment warehouse that can ship fast and more accurately. We did this in November, and we had at least 7 months to test. After QC, this goes directly to our 3PL partners.

YOYODAY promo is now exclusive to Duncan’s mailing list, but a regular coupon for new and upcoming customers. Rules and terms will be explained via email, along with new product launching and exclusive discounts. We never really made money during YOYODAY, so this promotion is to just let people buy the yo-yos they wanted at a promotional price once a year.

Duncan is also moving towards to promoting our products to retailers rather than our site. A lot of changes coming shortly, along with new and improved products.

30 Likes

Glad to hear everything got sorted out. Thank you for the update. I’m looking forward to seeing your new products.

5 Likes

I want them new butterflies Bryan. Gimme gimme gimme.

7 Likes

I got my code today, but, when entered, the price doesn’t change. Is it good today, or do you need to wait until the 6th?

2 Likes

Good today! Orders are going in, but there are some codes that needs to be refreshed. Our cart solution fixed it right away today.

1 Like

No luck here. Message says: Cart Items do not meet requirements for this coupon code

2 Likes

In order to get the “mailing list” promo, you would have had to order from duncan before (i assuming)?

Also, is there any reason why the tshirts can’t be added to my cart (unless it’s for "mailing list’ only customers)?

1 Like

I ordered a black HaymakerX… my code worked and was a smooth process. Hopefully shipping goes smoothly as well.

4 Likes

YOYODAY works. Smooth and easy ordering.
Thanks @bjardin

2 Likes

The Haymaker X gives me a discount, but the Freehand One Al or the Orbital GTX does not.

What did you order?

1 Like

35, 50, 60% off coupon should be working by now.

Orders are flowing through, but some codes are showing error. Should be good by now!

4 Likes

The only issue I had was that there were no shipping options, other than the $50 and up free shipping option. So you can’t order less than $50. I had to add someting else to the $49.99 FH1 Al that I ordered. I’m not sure if this was intentional, but it was no big deal to me, as I prefer free shipping.

1 Like

That’s pretty commonplace for anywhere that sells things they ship. It’s to be expected. The more they can sell you, the less of a loss and more of a profit they can make per transaction.

1 Like

I ordered the GTR and the JS.

4 Likes

I hear that, but if it was intentional, it would have been nice if it was stated. All I saw was an error message when I tried to place an order.

2 Likes

Oh. Yeah. It should be stated.

1 Like