This is crazzzyyy! AMAZING YOYODAY DEAL!

This is on the duncan website right now, go to the yoyoday section, choose any yoyo, and in checkout add the code YOYODAY and you can get a orbital gtx for 15 dollars!!!

linik to site Duncan Toys | Yo-Yo Day 2022

7 Likes

Idk how you got such a huge discount thats crazy

3 Likes

yeah! my jaw dropped when i saw it LOL

It must be a glitch, better process that order quickly

4 Likes

Same thing happened to me yesterday. 6 fantastic yoyos for $110. If you think about it, itā€™s like I bought a GTR-JS and got 5 additional yoyos free, and STILL got a discount on the GTR-JS. $268 discount LMAOā€¦ Wild.

2 Likes

is the shipping delayed?

Nope, already shipped

1 Like

Just scored a GTR-JS and an Orbital GTX for 62$. Thx :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

do you know when the deal will end

1 Like

In for a cancellationā€¦ Slickdeals effect.

Sure wasnā€™t this price when I ordered yesterday

5 Likes

A lot of the yoyos are marked 60% and 50% off too, on top of the coupons

1 Like

I see what the problem is - the yoyoday22 code is already applied and itā€™s allowing you to key an additional yoyoday code for the additional % off.

Itā€™s a system glitch, :confused:

4 Likes

It applied it on its own. So either full on clearance or Sunday Tuesday mistake. Nobody took any action to add it as far as I can see in quick testing.

I have no idea what day of the week it is anymore.

1 Like

Jeez just snagged a Freehand One AL, a Grasshopper GTX, a YoshicudaX, and a Butterfly Al for $40. Thatā€™s pretty nuts.

2 Likes

Wish i hadnā€™t bought mine on Sunday. Might go for another round this sounds nutty

2 Likes

Itā€™s applying applying 2 codes. YOYODAY gets you 30% and the depending on the the throw of choice upwards of 60%. In this example (YoshicudaX) you get 90% off. Trouble is, now that Iā€™ve applied it, I cant get rid of it. Iā€™d probably have to clear the browser cache or something.

I cant imagine this is by design!

Soā€¦ Ask yourself, what would your grandmother say?

Someone should let them know. On top of all that theyā€™re giving you free shipping.

9 Likes

I know itā€™s crazy. The website told me to add the 30% off coupon which goes on top of the 60% off yoyoday promotion for a list of yoyos. So I just bought every Duncan yoyo that Iā€™ve ever wanted to try for $74 with free shipping to Canada. :flushed: Iā€™m a little confused and disoriented. I feel like I did something wrong. If itā€™s a mistake, Iā€™m happy to have my order cancelled. @bjardin

6 Likes

just had my friend try thisā€¦ its not working

I think the promotion may have ended at 10pm EST.

3 Likes

ahhhh ok