Duncan processing time

I ordered something directly from Duncan for the first time over a week ago. It’s says payment is good and awaiting shipping the entire time. I emailed about it yesterday morning but no response. Is this typical for Duncan?

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Let me put you on to some history lmao

Duncan has since turned it around quite a bit to be fair… their customer service is now really excellent, probably mostly thanks to Bryan Jardin (bryan@yo-yo.com). But I’d suggest reaching out to him, he’ll get your problem solved ASAP. He took really great care of me a couple months back with an issue I had. Duncan did a complete 180 for me recently… they make my favorite bimetal and the customer service game has improved ten fold despite being a little rough in the past.

4 Likes

I had sent two emails inquiring about my yoyo day order having some mistakes back in June and never received any response. Good luck.

My Yoyo Day order several months after order. But it came as ordered.

I placed an order a few months ago. It arrived a week or so later.

Most mail when I lived in Kansas took about ten days. Now I’m spoiled by the Gargantuan Box store online. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well it’s been 3 weeks now and it’s not looking good. No replies to any of my emails. I reached out to Bryan, who had me forward an email to them, but it appears unread a week later so IDK what’s going on. I guess I’ll keep trying.

This sucks. I really like Duncan toys and now I’m going to have to think twice about giving them business.