Contacting duncan

Just out of curiosity, how many yoyos were sold through Duncan on Yoyo Day?

2 Likes

I heard 76,395!

9 Likes

I’m happy to say I have received my order and hope everyone is it getting theirs soon.

7 Likes

Is this for real!!?!! That is WAY higher than I would have imagined.

3 Likes

yea thats crazy! where did you hear this?

3 Likes

That’s insane! We need @bjardin to confirm. It’s literally unbelievable.

7 Likes

Consider the source and the context… :speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Sorry. I made up that number. Duncan’s legal team contacted me and asked me to apologize. I apologize to Duncan and anyone who took my post seriously.

15 Likes

I heard it was 8,675,309, and that the two-tone colorways were the most popular

5 Likes

well my 1 yoyo still hasn’t arrived or received any form of contact or tracking

4 Likes

I meant to post my personal update sooner, I’m out of town for the weekend but my package was delivered on Saturday. Had my father-in-law open the box and send me a pic, and everything I ordered is there. No charge on my account yet.

@bjardin I really appreciate the updates and the work you’re doing!

5 Likes

Unfortunately I have learned that I should order a Duncan from someone else rather than straight from Duncan. Much faster and sad at the same time.

5 Likes

I was told on June 27th mine was ‘estimated’ to ship on the 30th. Still nothing. Been a complete month today.

2 Likes

Same here, hard to believe it’s already been a month already and that I still haven’t received anything yet.

Anyone know what carrier Duncan uses btw?

2 Likes

FedEx Ground

4 Likes

Same

2 Likes

so I got an update on my order. apparently it hasn’t even been pulled for shipping yet, which has me worried it won’t be in stock like other people are experiencing… but idk for sure yet.

I ordered the purple grasshoper gtx

6 Likes

Hope you get it that’s my personal favorite bi metal…

1 Like

yea I hear a lot of people say a lot of good things about it. hopefully soon

1 Like

This is my latest info from July 9th - “They were supposed to ship your orders out before the 4th of July. I will have to reach out to management in our Indiana facility and see what they can get done for your orders.”

3 Likes