ChowChowNow's Feedback

Hey guys,

Got back into yoyoing and bought a bunch of throws from some of you.

Also started selling a little bit, I’d appreciate any of your comments !

Thanks.

10 Likes

You were a pleasure to work with! Quick correspondence and smooth transaction A+

1 Like

Easy business, best way I can put it. Was willing to work with me on price fast shipping and excellent communication. snagged a Vanitas from my guy!

1 Like

+1 sold me an outlier 3 mint condition out of box, bro never even threw it, let me get the first throw. And a good price. Cool guy

1 Like

Sold a yoyo to ChowChowNow and everything went smooth.

3 Likes

Nico is a good dude. Reliable and quick ship. Well what did you expect - after all he’s French, so that’s a good sign, no ?

Great communication, awesome advice/suggestions, and stellar seller! Will do business again soon! :grinning:

2 Likes

Great communication, reliable and trustworthy, yoyo was as described
and also AMZING PACKAGING

2 Likes

Great seller! Easy and quick transaction, shipped with care. Awesome dude, and a pleasure to buy from.

1 Like

Just had a recent transaction with @ChowChowNow and everything went very well, definitely a recommended trader!

1 Like

Sold me an Outlier 2 for super super cheap! Great communication, fast shipping, and packaged with care. Would not hesitate to do business with @ChowChowNow again :+1:

1 Like

Ive had multiple transactions with ChowChowNow. Great to deal with. Fast shipper and everything was as described. Would highly recommend doing business with them.

1 Like

Among the best sellers ever to me. Great pricing, great communication, rapid ahhhhh shipping. Would definitely recommend doing business with him

3 Likes

I just bought from Nico and received the package on New Year’s Eve. Can’t say enough good things about dealing with him. I originally was going to purchase just one of his throws, but was offered a deal I could not pass up for two.

We agreed on a deal for the TP Counter Jet and YYR Anomaly. But when I opened the package, I was blown away to see not only those throws but he had thrown in a Huatian Banshee. All 3 looked like they had never even been touched, and were sent in the retail packages (including stickers, pads, and strings).

Honestly, the price I paid would have been a steal for either one of the TP or YYR, as I would have paid near double to buy them retail. Adding in the Banshee made this by far the best deal I’ve ever made with a member of this community, and I’ve made more than a few. Anyone familiar knows a Huatian Banshee bimetal is not just a throw in you type of yoyo. It’s one of the smoothest inner rings I’ve ever tossed. I feel a little guilty accepting this gift from him considering it would fetch a solid price on it’s own.

Bottom line, if you’re looking to do a deal with this guy, do it. Whatever he’s selling is in better condition than you could expect and prices are a steal. Thank you for the late Xmas gift my friend. Started off my new year right. I’ve gotten my hands on three new throws that have quickly become prized additions to my newly started collection

2 Likes

Bought a yoyo from chow. Transaction was fast, easy and pleasant. Shipping times were fast even for the holidays. Yoyo arrived just as described and perfectly packaged. S tier person to BST with.

2 Likes

Bought a few throws from chow, very fast shipping and great packaging. Been a pleasure to work with!

2 Likes

Chow made me a deal I couldnt refuse, lol, had me a picture of them packed up and ready to go the moment the paypal went through. Great guy and great BST experience.

2 Likes

Such a wonderful trader/seller! Scooped an RSO Yweti. He was kind enough to hold it for a few days and had great packaging, quick shipping and prefect communication. A++ seller/ trader

Edit: i just want to add, talking and speaking with this person was just pleasant as can be. You can tell by this alone, that youre dealing with top notch people :ok_hand:

1 Like

Chow is the boiii. Great prices, minty throws, and top notch customer satisfaction. Held my throws til pay day. Super solid dude. Will buy from chow til I have picked his collection clean.

3 Likes

I had an excellent experience purchasing a yo-yo from @ChowChowNow !
He was friendly, packaged the yo-yo very well, and shipped quickly. The yo-yo arrived just as described. Would definitely recommend!

2 Likes