ChowChowNow's Feedback

Just did my second BST with Chow. Bought 3 throws this time (now 5 total). All were as good or better than described, and sent in retail packaging with stickers, string, etc all as it came from The factory. Arrived from CA to NJ in less than 48 hours. Nothing but good things to say and sells almost exclusively top tier brands for rock bottom asking prices

1 Like

Couldn’t ask for a better seller. The yoyo came exactly as described and a day early to boot! Communication was top notch. He gives the BST on this forum a good name.

1 Like

Great seller, fast shipping and yoyos condition are same as described. Yoyos are well packed. Fast and smooth deal.

2 Likes

Chow is a very good seller. He ships quickly and yoyos are always exactly as he says. Very easy to deal with. 10/10 seller

2 Likes

Just picked up another! Great dude, awesome seller. Always has awesome deals and quick shipping! <3

2 Likes

Just bought a Mowl Obsession+ from @ChowChowNow. It was super fast, albeit that’s mainly because we live so close, but he shipped out right away which was awesome. Yoyo came packed super secure and safe. Transaction went very smooth and speedy.

I bought a yoyo from @ChowChowNow and everything was great. Great communication, smooth transaction, everything as described, and great and safe packaging.

I can’t recommend enough!

1 Like

Fantastic seller. Great communication. Worked with me on combo pricing and all around great sale.

1 Like

I bought two more packages from chow, deals went very smooth as usual. Ships very fast and provides tracking as soon as it’s available. good seller :grin:

1 Like

Chow is my favorite <3

1 Like

Super smooth and easy transaction for an Acadia BTM!

1 Like

Chow is a great guy. Ships fast, packages well, gives good deals, sells good products, etc.
There’s no man I trust more on the BST.

1 Like

Chow is the best, had a great trade with’em, packaged well, shipped fast and is a great person to chat it up with even after the trade!

1 Like

I’ve completed a couple transactions with chow and all of them went great!

1 Like

Another great transaction with Chow, shipped ASAP with extras!

2 Likes

BGM showed up yesterday and it’s exactly as described. Was packed well and shipped the same day I sent funds. Thanks for a smooth deal.

1 Like

Bought a Fractal and Hinemosu from ChowChowNow. Both yoyos were packed excellently, in perfect condition, and arrived within days even while shipping internationally. Overall a great experience buying from Chow!

1 Like

ChowChowNow has been taking chunks of my paycheck for the last 2 months in exchange for helping building up my tp collection. He has been awesome to deal with everytime. Will keep buying from him in the future.

2 Likes

I bought a Sigtyr from @ChowChowNow. It was a very good experience. Also, yo-yos are well protected in international shipping. Thanks for his reliable packaging and giveaways.

2 Likes

Bought and traded countless yoyos with @ChowChowNow

Super chill guy, and gives great deals on the rare throws. Packages well and ships fast. Is also willing to wait out a couple days to receive funds which I really appreciate.

Don’t hesitate to do a transaction!

3 Likes