@nikit_g Feedback

I’m trying my best to make your deal with me enjoyable and completely satisfied.

I bought two awesome Motion yoyos from him and he sent on the same day, both are in great in great condition and smooth as butter :+1:

2 Likes

Great communication and fast shipping! Throw is as described and is in great condition. Would buy from @nikit_g again.

2 Likes

I was able to get another clear Sudo after letting one go to a friend thanks to @nikit_g.

I have received a beautiful Clear OG Sudo with box from @nikit_g. Do not hesitate to do a deal with @nikit_g. Do not let international dealings keep you from getting good well cared for saught after throws from someone who knows how to care for throws.

3 Likes

I was able to make a sweet deal with @nikit_g, and I couldn’t have been more satisfied!

Fast shipping. Fast response.

I’m super happy to have the Ari. They included a bunch of string and an extra bearing as well!

Thanks again!!

2 Likes

Great experience buying from @nikit_g! I picked up a ti bowl sakura edition and had no issues. Fast shipping to the states, safe packaging, received in the condition described. 10/10 A+

2 Likes