ohdavidbowie

this guy is awesome. great communication, and has even become a friend. we did a great trade with lots of aspects that we pulled off perfectly.

3 Likes

Honestly, I felt the same way. Super great person to trade with!

1 Like

You guys are really too kind. Thank you. The experience was the same on my part. I hope they weren’t our last trades together

2 Likes

I agree excellent person to trade with.

1 Like

Sold to ohdavidbowie, no problems smooth transaction. Thanks again!

2 Likes

OhDavidBowie, what an absolute legend. Great to deal with, easy transaction, absolutely would recommend doing trades or deals with him! Shipping was crazy fast, and it made it to Canada land in no time flat. Everything was packed all safe, and just a perfect go about it! He’s great to deal with :smiley:

2 Likes

Great seller! Quickly shipped. Both yoyos securely protected in packaging, and even included some awesome string.

2 Likes

Great communication. Patient and understanding. GREAT packaging, and quick shipping. Would easily BST with again.

2 Likes

Absolutely a gr8 seller! Trust in ohdavidbowie

2 Likes

Purchase arrived today nicely packed, faster than either of us were expecting and included a lock of nice string. Thanks!

2 Likes

Just bought a yoyo from him, great guy, quick shipping. Thanks!

2 Likes

I recently bought two throws from @OhDavidBowie. Fair prices, communication was great, shipping was fast. Would happily buy again.

2 Likes

Just bought a yoyo from @OhDavidBowie, it was exactly as described and shipped out fast. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again.

2 Likes

Quick shipping, wonderful communication, and perfect packaging! thank you so much again!

2 Likes

This person rules. I am thrilled with the Banshee and would definitely plow into their DMs again.

2 Likes

@OhDavidBowie is a great seller, always tops. Thanks again

2 Likes

Fantastic seller. Fast shipping and excellent communication. Highly recommend buying from @OhDavidBowie if you have the opportunity.

1 Like

Completed a smooth deal recently

1 Like

@OhDavidBowie bought a flight off of me, super fast and prompt and a pleasure to chat with

1 Like

I recently purchased a yo-yo from @OhDavidBowie - great communication, packed well, and shipped fast. Excellent seller. Thanks!

1 Like