ohdavidbowie

We completed a couple of transactions and all of them went smooth.

1 Like

Shipped fast with tracking, packing was above and beyond keeping the yo-yo in great condition. Fantastic to deal with. Highly recommend any doubters put their worries to rest. :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Yup. The guy is great!

1 Like

Super easy transaction and shipping was fast! Package made it to be well wrapped.

1 Like

Swift transaction, quick shipping. No worries!

1 Like

Amazing transaction with Josh, amazing communication and a good chat, wonderful prices, yoyo conditions immaculate, added so many extras and the shipment was quick (a week from USA to UK).

Hope he will sell more stuff because I will buy from him again 100%!

Thanks so much Josh!

1 Like

Have bought/traded many times with Josh, great experience every time. Communication and pricing is always top notch.

1 Like

Josh hooked me up with a Kyo DNS that was well described, securely packed, and shipped quickly. Thanks dude.

2 Likes

Purchased a sugar glider off josh @OhDavidBowie fantastic deal. Was cool about it and held it. Very cool dude would buy from again

1 Like

Great seller! Shipping was quick and everything came as described. Definitely don’t hesitate to deal with this guy!

1 Like

Got a great deal on a 3A pair! Shipping was fast and communication was great. They were packed securely and I would say the condition was better than described. Would buy from this seller again. Thanks!

2 Likes

Just received a great BST bundle from ohdavidbowie, thank you!!!

Great communication and a ton of extras. Wonderful person to deal with, 10/10 would BST again!

Buy with confidence, cheers!

1 Like

got a bundle from @OhDavidBowie and i couldn’t be happier, insane deal and it came with tons of string. he takes care of the goods, i’ll be buying again if the occasion arrives :saluting_face:

1 Like

Thank you @OhDavidBowie for the TMBR 2018 Eh, it arrived today with a new string too looks like kotn! :hugs: Very happy with the exchange, great communication, quick shipping!

2 Likes

Got a bundle from @OhDavidBowie today of a Duncan Grasshopper GTX 2.0 and a OD Wizard and I’m extremely happy with how the transaction went and working with him. The yoyos came in the described condition, communication was smooth and professional, and he even added some extra strings and counterweights! Don’t hesitate to work with OhDavidBowie, he is great to work with! Thank you for some awesome throws and extras!

2 Likes

Got my TMBR TAWTAW from @OhDavidBowie.

Thanks Josh for the clean transaction! Great buy!

1 Like

Bought a couple throws from @OhDavidBowie at a good price. Everything was packaged well and shipped quick. Would buy again :+1:t3:

1 Like

Great experience! Fast communication and a good price.

Appreciate the packaging and fast shipment! Great Seller!

1 Like

Fantastic all around! I’d definitely buy from him again.

1 Like

Completed a trade with @OhDavidBowie excellent packaging, shipped immediately and everything was as described. Would deal with again, thanks

1 Like