brony thread locked???

im watching a tv show called 24 right now. if you know the show, you know it works better than caffine!

Im reading ā€œinheritanceā€!

Good book yall

Iā€™m reading these posts! Even better read than my books! Considering the ones i read are mostly mineā€¦ :3 lol, jk. sort of.

5188 pony related songs, browsing computer hardware, almost done deciding on my GPU, IRC, skype, and Steam.

Steamā€¦I still play TF2, and Im being the Engineer for Halloweenā€¦got his voice, learned to play a better Acoustic Guitar, and I got the clothing/ equipmentā€¦gonna be a fun halloweenā€¦So to brighten the mood, What are yā€™all going as for the Occasion of stealing, I mean, Accepting Candy from Complete Strangers and Neighbors?

I think the term you mean ā€œprivilegeā€.

Private property and all. Owner/admin gets all say in the rules.

Please keep in mind, the 1st Amendment Right is NOT in full effect here, nor on any other forum unless itā€™s completely un-moderated.

I got no idea what the issue is. Donā€™t really care to know. Just got finished with a 3 day anime convention and Iā€™m more sick of brony stuff and anime stuff than usual.

1 Like

Eh, TF2 is okay. I donā€™t play shooters in general, and when I do, I usually end up playing CS:S.

Itā€™s three eleven here. .-.

Love CS:S, so funā€¦

Studio, which anime con? and sorry to hear that. I prefer older anime, thoughā€¦

The issue is we keep being dragged out of our thread every once in a while to fight this weird fight. If youā€™re sick of seeing us (this isnā€™t even about MLP by the wayā€¦) then youā€™d rather have us back in our threads. Yes, the first amendment isnā€™t in effect. But that doesnā€™t mean the forum has to be moderated like this.

If you really donā€™t care to know, then all you have to do is not get involved. But if you try to say something itā€™s kind of inevitable people will respond to you, you canā€™t really expect them not to.

1 Like

i find yoyoing binds me to people very much.

Theres been a lot of brony hate going around lately and a lot of fights but we keep our pictures and conversations in that thread and I donā€™t see anything wrong with that.

The locking of the Brony thread marks Qā€™s official rise to power!

2 Likes

The other thread had a mod telling us to chill out until a final decision is made about our thread.
Although there really shouldnt be any decision making about it in the first placeā€¦

Have you noticed that the mods havenā€™t posted since they locked our thread.

Either way, letā€™s all calm down so the mods/ admins arenā€™t skewed in their decision, in other words, I think they want us to behave. Could just be me, but thatā€™s has happened to me on one of my fav metal-head forums. they waited for peeps to calm, and banned the jerks who kept up the utter crap. So maybe, itā€™s something similar, only without bans. So again, letā€™s chillax, and just find other stuff to spam about, okay? Nowā€¦I need to think on Fur Metal Jacket, and type up another chapterā€¦ Jeeshā€¦what did I get myself into, lol.

1 Like

Make a fmj official thread

Now, thatā€™s a great Ideaā€¦Thanks, yoyoer8. Well, give me a minute, and It shall be done!

It should be unlocked. :frowning:

This is a lot of replies in one day for this thread.