brony thread locked???

You could join my irc channel… Mibbit.com Webchat client

Well for now, lets just wait it out.

The way I see it, there was no rule that was broken, there is no reason, I think its a case of a mod who made a mistake or didn’t full understand something, and as long as people can understand this, the thread will be opened again.

But if it doesnt, then I don’t know what to say, other then bye YYE.

J

2 Likes

a little drastic dont ya think… but i was thinking the same thing. bronyism isnt my only hobby (or whatever its called) , and the yoyo stuff is worth this problem not getting solved i guess… lets hope this is resolved…

also this issue is making me stay up late… i wanted to sleep 30 minutes ago lol…

No, that’s not it. It’s the bad moderation.

exactly, recently there has been a strange rise in bad moderation, and I dont know why that is. Its obvious that many people see this, but nothing is being done to fix it.
I have great respect for mods, but something is going on that is making this whole forum turn into a very risky place to be. I was talking to some people, and w all feel like we are walking on eggshells now. Why is it that things that arent against any rules are suddenly taken away? Its like instead of universal rules that make sense, what goes ends up being based on how a mod is feeling that day, which recently has been nothing but a bad mood.

I hate to sound like Im hating, but if I don’t say something, the problem won’t be noticed. and it needs to be noticed.

How is this worse than the how high can we go thread?

youre not hating, it sounds like whoever locked the brony thread is hating… on bronies…

exactly. im not gonna be a hypocrite, because i post there often too. but still.

It seems to me there’s a reason it was locked. And Like Shaun said, Rights are not what people think…Yes, You have rights…but there is no law saying that a yo-yo site has to take y’all bashing jhb8246, and then keep y’all here. I know there’s more to it than that, since I tried calming that bloody mess with my story. but there’s also the fact that, in all honesty, Andre seems to not like MLP, which I agree with, but still. I’m not gonna bash y’all, you do have a right to watch whatever show you please, an do whatever you do when watching it, but please. Don’t start bashing other’s for their likes/ interests. There is a thing called Hypocrisy, and some of y’all are doing that. Not all, but some. Now, I need to think about my story some mores, so i’ll be off for now. Tschüs! (bye for now, in German)

What I think some might not understand. People always argue that there’s another place for us. Jhb kind of put it best really.

Yoyoing is kind of only one thing. Yes there’s a community, but yoyoing itself isn’t really much to bind us. And people join this forum to talk to people. When people run out of stuff to talk about in the yoyo related section, they come here… MLP is something people like. A lot, for some people. The reason there is a bronies thread isn’t because we’re meaning to intrude with our pony power, but because we want to talk to people who can relate to us in more than one way.

1 Like

Exactly. We have yoyo people, there are brony people, and when you find those that are both, more connections, more fun, its one of the things great about the unrelated section.
There was an anime thread, boom, anime and yoyo people, they got closer, connections, its what its for.

Shouldn’t be taken away.

Easy to see

2 Likes

picture it this way. lets just say there was a “new york giants fan club” thread. there was a mod who was a patriots fan. so the mod locked the thread. thats what it sounds like here. because a mod doesnt like or agree with teens and adults likeing mlp, he locks the thread. whats up with that? its crazy. ill admit bronyism is strange for most people. but still your job is to be a equal, reasonable moderator. your personal bias doesnt matter.

1 Like

I never said it should be locked…but, maybe y’all did offend someone…I dunno, but either way, I see both sides of the story. I do hope y’all get it back, but at the same time, a few of y’all have been, well, mean with the bronies thing. Just in my eyes, but apparently somebody agrees with me. Still, hope y’all get it back. Refuge is a rare and nice thing to have. I would know.

I can see what you mean.

But yeah whenever the thread is taken down it only feels unnecessary. It never helps anything, and this is just such a silly reason.

I hope one of the mods will say something. I pm’d some to at least get an explanation, but nothing yet, one of them was online for a bit, just gotta wait and see.

1 Like

Yeah sleep and whatnot…

Hope it gets resolved. Well…I’m going to be up a while…My neighborhood recently got two thiefs who Don’t know how we roll in Texas…Silly people think they can steal, and not get beat down for it…LOL. oh, sorry, off topic. But if y’all need me, I will be here.,…All day.

im staying up until i get answers… and its 12:00… youre in my same time zone as me jayyo, im not joking about that! its hard to make me upset, but for some reason, this subject is getting to me.

or at least until 2:00 lol

almost 2 am heres…Pfft…Sleep is for the weak!!! Caffeine for the Bold! ha, punny.