Boingy Boing (Need help)

It’s not the yoyo, it’s the youyou. A wider yoyo may make the imperfections less noticeable but the imperfections will still be there. Better to just use the yoyo have and try to get better. It’s very rare that someone gets a trick perfect every time.

1 Like

Maybe ill just practice it an hour a day, seems to make me do them better. I already tried learning a new trick. Right now i’m trying to land flying saucer but i havn’t landed even one yet. I been trying it for 2 months now.

Around the world, forward pass basic stuff… thats all i practice, the boingy boing was the last trick and i don’t think i will try anything else.

Adam in that video did it perfect everytime.

He’s been yoyoing for almost 30 years.

1 Like

Dam thats a long time… i dont think i ever used a yoyo for a full year. But I will now because of this cool trick.

Whats the best string for this type of trick??? or any will do…

Whatever string.

Hopefully your trying that on a responsive yoyo.

1 Like

I been doing it on the butterfly xt. I saw the trick from that video on youtube “search yoyoman”

I like the old tricks like that around the world, foward pass, around the corner, rock the baby… it really reminds me when i use to use the yoyo in middle school.

I saw these new (maybe its old??) tricks where it wraps around this hand, that hand goes all over the place… all that stuff and i cant get into it.

Looks like im really done learning tricks once i get boingy boing super good… that twisting part after 6 boings is anoying. But 5 counts i heard… but 8 is better, or even 11.

5 is too short even if that is whats needed for the trick to count.

I don’t know if this is right but… i do it better if i throw a soft sleeper, the strings have less tension.

When i throw a hard sleeper, strings too much tension. I havnt tried the trick on a hard throw yet… maybe i did weeks ago but its been a while.

Try learning the trick sidewinder. It will help with your string tension

ill check it out. I actually thought this site was Adams lol.

Has anybody else noticed that if you use the side of the thumb instead of index on the bottom during mount, the yoyo lowers more down to the middle and goes farther forward/backward when doing the trick??

Goes even more farther if you use a very long string.

1 Like

Have you seen John Wolfe’s juggling trick!?

(it’s at 2:58 in the video)

I actually don’t know this trick, but thats because plastics aren’t stable enough for anything in that vid lol.

1 Like

Cat Playing With Mouse Toy Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image.  Image 767311.

Stop taking the bait…

5 Likes

Have you tried making a spoing noise ? That’s usually what helps me execute the trick better .

5 Likes

Yes I did… it was a Tsshhh Tshhhh when i was trying to get more then 1 boing. When i saw it on video, i had to start all over. There was only a FORWARD motion but no BACK motion at all. It looked so bad… i did it outside thinking it was the trick, but very far from it.

I can do it now guys… just wish i can get to at least 11 without the yoyo twisting. If i stay on 6 or 7 it stays straight. But it feels kinda short.

Maybe i just need a yoyo that sleeps longer??? or faster…

@ Yoyo_baseball19

Just saw it now… its ok.

1 Like

This is my last post here.

18 echo 2, wider yo yo is better for this trick.

Goodbye. And off course I did not do it on my first try, better then nothing I guess.

1 Like

And there ya go. Nice job. That’s a lotta boings. Mission accomplished!

1 Like

Not one spoing noise… I’m very disappointed

2 Likes

Video editing to make it look like it was done first try. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great boingy-boings! Well done and all credit for sticking with it.

3 Likes